Any restaurants in or near Disney that serve a good steak?

LeahMLee

Mouseketeer
We will be in the parks on my husbands birthday 9/28 and he really wants a good steak. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

How much are you willing to spend? Ruth's Chris is just a few blocks south on Harbor and imho has the best steaks anywhere (they serve them on a platter over melted butter! We love to split the porterhouse for 2). Morton's is also in the same area. The Toy Story shuttle would get you close to either. I've only eaten dinner at Steakhouse 55 in the DL hotel once and it was good but not quite as good as the other 2.

As others have mentioned, Ruth's is down katella a block or two. C33 serves a great steak. Blue bayou did a good steak. SH55 should serve a good steak. Napa Rose should too.

Ruth's Chris. Morton's. There are some independents in and around Anaheim.

All of the above should be good choices. I absolutely love Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel , aside from that Ruth Chris and Morton's would be my best suggestions.

How much are you willing to spend? Ruth's Chris is just a few blocks south on Harbor and imho has the best steaks anywhere (they serve them on a platter over melted butter! We love to split the porterhouse for 2). Morton's is also in the same area. The Toy Story shuttle would get you close to either. I've only eaten dinner at Steakhouse 55 in the DL hotel once and it was good but not quite as good as the other 2.

Since it is his birthday price is no issue. He just really wants a good quality steak. I myself don't eat steak so I have no clue on what/where is good. Thank you for the great suggestions!

All of the above should be good choices. I absolutely love Steakhouse 55 at Disneyland Hotel , aside from that Ruth Chris and Morton's would be my best suggestions.

I am leaning towards steakhouse 55 since we are staying at the Grand Californian hotel. Did anything in particular stand out to you here?

Steakhouse 55 is literally hands-down the best steak we've ever had.

Filet mignon and prime rib are cooked to perfection. Add the side of potatoes and you're golden.

I've got you covered.

The place is called The Catch, and it's right next to Angels stadium. I had the best Rib Eye steak I've ever had. Period. They also had great mashed potatoes, mac'n'cheese, and even the brussel sprouts were really sweet and tasty. I'd love to go back there at this very moment. Mouth is watering.

The top result on Yelp is for a place called The Ranch, on Ball.

I am leaning towards steakhouse 55 since we are staying at the Grand Californian hotel. Did anything in particular stand out to you here?

DH and I have almost always gotten the Filet . but friends we invited loved the prime rib too!
All the sides are great and shareable too.

The Ranch lured away Michael Jordan, the sommelier at Napa Rose, so not only is the steak very good, the wine list is terrific.

I rather marvel at their 58 oz cowboy ribeye at $116. Look for photos on Yelp. They say it should be about 36-40 oz of actual meat apart from the bone and fat. However, it can be split between two customers.

http://www.theranch.com

we stopped at a black angus on the way from san diego to Anehiem. the steaks were really good.

I've got you covered.

The place is called The Catch, and it's right next to Angels stadium. I had the best Rib Eye steak I've ever had. Period. They also had great mashed potatoes, mac'n'cheese, and even the brussel sprouts were really sweet and tasty. I'd love to go back there at this very moment. Mouth is watering.

Thank you sounds great!

I knew I would get some great options here. Thank you for all the great suggestions you guys are awesome☺️

We will be in the parks on my husbands birthday 9/28 and he really wants a good steak. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
Best steak I have ever had hands down was at Mastro's in Costa Mesa across the street from the South Coast Plaza mall. You might not want to drive over there but I would guarantee it would be worth the drive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter