• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any recommendations on a rental trailer drop?

Q-man

DIS Veteran
Considering a rental trailer drop at FtW. We love the FtW cabins and DW grew up RVing and trying to get me to try it. This seems like a good way to do it for a 7-10 days and see how it works for us. Suggestions?

We are trying this in June for the first time, we usually rent the cabins at the Fort, I'm a little nervous about it, hoping we like it, we are surprising the kids , I have tent camped as a child many times so I figured this won't be too bad and if I don't like it , there is always next time :).

Try greenbergrvflorida.com, Matt the owner is great to deal with, he has a great web site with photos and floor plans of all his trailers. We had the best time renting from GreenburgRV, they also rent golf carts much cheaper than Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter