Any recent disneymooners?

We have ADR's for Boma, Sanaa, Whispering Canyon Cafe and Ohana.
Sounds awesome :) We did Boma for breakfast and it was great, the service was excellent. I have heard Ohana was amazing. Hope you enjoy them all!

Thanks so much :) Hope you have a fabulous time!!! Where are you staying?

Thank you!! :) We are staying at POFQ, I can't wait!

That is awesome :) That was another choice for our honeymoon, but we ended up at Coronado Springs. Hope you have so much fun. Heard POFQ is very romantic.

We just got home from our Disneymoon at CSR and felt incredibly fortunate. We were given a double upgrade without any requests (had a basic room, went up to a king bed room in a preferred location), a champagne toast, and balloons when we checked in. Lots & lots of congrats throughout our entire trip... nicer (e.g., more romantic, less children) seating in many restaurants, incredible service overall... front row for 'coasters, etc.

We flew SW and they gave us a bottle of champagne as we exited the plane.

We just got home from our Disneymoon at CSR and felt incredibly fortunate. We were given a double upgrade without any requests (had a basic room, went up to a king bed room in a preferred location), a champagne toast, and balloons when we checked in. Lots & lots of congrats throughout our entire trip... nicer (e.g., more romantic, less children) seating in many restaurants, incredible service overall... front row for 'coasters, etc.

We flew SW and they gave us a bottle of champagne as we exited the plane.

That is so awesome :) Thank others are getting the same royal treatment we got!!! When we went to get our champagne toast the bartender let us get whatever drink we wanted.. love that!! HAHA Nice to know that the cast members truly do want to make people feel so special and make their trips great and that much more special pixiedust:

Sounds awesome :) We did Boma for breakfast and it was great, the service was excellent. I have heard Ohana was amazing. Hope you enjoy them all!

That is awesome :) That was another choice for our honeymoon, but we ended up at Coronado Springs. Hope you have so much fun. Heard POFQ is very romantic.

yeah, it looks very romantic - I hope it is :) i'm just looking forward to being away from "real life". I won't have a computer, and I don't plan on using my phone (as we are canadian the rates can be insane!) It will truly be an escape. We do plan on putting an american plan on hubby phone though for emergencies

I'm getting married on Oct 20, and heading down for a 2 week Disneymoon on the 21st. I'm so excited. We've got our ears and are ready to go!

I'll be sure to do a report when we get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter