• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any recent changes (new hairstyles, characters etc) being offered at the Bibbity Boppity Boutique?

butterfly0202

Earning My Ears
I have searched but only saw the menu from a couple of years past and wondered if anybody has any information or the price list / hairstyle menu from a recent cruise? Anything new added in the past 2 years or so? Thank you!

They way they do the bun is different. Instead of just a ball of hair, they do they donut thing. Much nicer in my opinion.

For dresses, they've got Moana and Elena. I think those would be the only recent new ones. The Elena dress is really beautiful.

Thanks for this info! My little one was dying for Moana so she will be thrilled it’s an option.

When we were on the Fantasy last April, my daughter did the Mermaid Package. She received a Mermaid outfit that had a removable tail that she took off to reveal a 2 piece swim suit. The did her hair in a braid with a white flower clip that changed colors in the sun. She was also given a necklace that changed colors in the sun. The did her hair in a braid from the front down the side. She was given four different colors of florescent sun screen (zinc oxide). As a "regular" to the BBB, it was a really neat experience!

I was just looking the other day and for boys they removed the $20 knight package but added a move expensive one. I wish they had pictures on the website.

Do they give the child the option of what they want or the parent ? Ideally I’d like to choose (or my wife). I think we’ll bring our own dress and just get the ‘makeover ‘ but I don’t want tears if they try and upsell a 4 year old!

Do they give the child the option of what they want or the parent ? Ideally I’d like to choose (or my wife). I think we’ll bring our own dress and just get the ‘makeover ‘ but I don’t want tears if they try and upsell a 4 year old!
In terms of the package, it's entirety up to you as the adult. If you book the makeover without a dress, they won't even mention the dress. However, they do let the kids pick things within the package (i.e. hairstyle, eyeshadow color, etc.)

When we were on the Fantasy last April, my daughter did the Mermaid Package. She received a Mermaid outfit that had a removable tail that she took off to reveal a 2 piece swim suit. The did her hair in a braid with a white flower clip that changed colors in the sun. She was also given a necklace that changed colors in the sun. The did her hair in a braid from the front down the side. She was given four different colors of florescent sun screen (zinc oxide). As a "regular" to the BBB, it was a really neat experience!
wow - that sounds like a fun package! Especially since it comes with a swimsuit

I was just looking the other day and for boys they removed the $20 knight package but added a move expensive one. I wish they had pictures on the website.
Yes - I would like to be prepared as to what to budget for DD visit here. I'm planning on giving her a homemade gift certificate for her birthday in May that she can use at the boutique - but i want to be very specific about what is included lol (aka not valid on a $300 package lol)

Yes - I would like to be prepared as to what to budget for DD visit here. I'm planning on giving her a homemade gift certificate for her birthday in May that she can use at the boutique - but i want to be very specific about what is included lol (aka not valid on a $300 package lol)
You'll want to book your time before you leave. Instead of giving her a certificate for a dollar amount, just give her the certificate for the experience

I don't have a boy, so I don't know what packages they have for them. We were on the Fantasy earlier this year. I did see quite a few boys wearing pirate and prince outfits. They also had small silver Mickey shaped metallic things all over their hair. Must have been some kind of stickers. I didn't see boys with the hair deco when we cruised last March, so I'm guessing it's new. The outfits were very nice looking, don't know if they came from BBB or were brought from home. Either way, they looked adorable.

That's a bummer! I called this weekend to ask about the packages and I was told that the least expensive option for boys is the Pirates League package for $44. There were three options (Capt. Hook and two others) with a hat, eye patch, sash, face painting, and maybe a couple of other accessories.

In terms of the package, it's entirety up to you as the adult. If you book the makeover without a dress, they won't even mention the dress. However, they do let the kids pick things within the package (i.e. hairstyle, eyeshadow color, etc.)

You'll want to book your time before you leave. Instead of giving her a certificate for a dollar amount, just give her the certificate for the experience

It appears that somewhat recently Disney has changed the protocol. The old process for sailings departing before May 3, 2019: Guests may still book their makeover experience the old way—by selecting a makeover package first, then choosing an appointment time for their child.
The new process:
  1. Book an appointment for your child, using one of the following methods:
    • Online, prior to embarkation, by visiting the Planning Center and accessing My Disney Cruise
    • By visiting Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, located on Deck 5, Midship, on the Disney Dream or Disney Fantasy, and on Deck 10, Forward, on the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder

2. Select a makeover package upon arrival at the appointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter