Any recent Beach and Yacht club stays?

dprincessmom

dprincessmom
I was thinking about booking one for our upcoming trip but then I haven't read any recent reviews. Mostly what I have seen is old/worn rooms, could use paint, etc. So if you have stayed recently, care to share your thoughts?

Check out the Yacht and Beach club info thread. We just got home from a stay at YC, and I posted some photos over there. We had a renovated room and loved it!

We were in an updated studio last fall and loved it. Rebooked as soon as we got home!

Yep, visit the Y&B thread. It is one of the most up to date resort threads here. Dee is really dedicated & keeps page 1 updated with all the latest info. And there is almost always someone there reporting back live. Whatever you have been reading sounds pretty outdated.

My last stay at the Beach Club was in December. The resort itself was lovely, well maintained and clean. Our room was renovated and was spotless. I think you are reading old reviews. This resort was not at all rundown.

We stayed at Beach Club the first week of June. The rooms were very nice, did not look worn or run down at all to me. We had a large balcony overlooking the woods, which was great.

Thanks - I did look at the link but at 935 pages I got a little scared :). I had hoped the reviews were old, thank you for confirm the refurbishments of the room.

Stayed Yacht Club club level last November and it was glorious. Staying the same week this year at the Beach Club club level. Looking forward to the Ale and Compass renovations.

Thanks - I did look at the link but at 935 pages I got a little scared :). I had hoped the reviews were old, thank you for confirm the refurbishments of the room.

Don't be scared off! :goodvibes Start with the first page, then just join in. Very friendly & helpful posters there. No need to read the whole thread. Ask anything you can't find & someone will surely help.

We stay at YC club level every year. It is our favorite Disney resort. We were just there in early May. The renovations were on the 3rd floor by then & didn't bother us at all. The grounds are gorgeous. The atmosphere is quiet & serene. Enjoy your trip, where ever you stay!

Just returned from a trip at the Beach Club. The rooms are all renovated and our stay was fantastic. I love the smell of the Beach Club. I also love the Yacht Club but haven't stayed there in a year but I know they are still renovating the rooms over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter