Any reason to choose yourride over tiffany or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
I'm getting ready to book my town car service for May - i'm just not sure which company to choose .........will I be safe with either one?

We've had very good experiences with Tiffany Towncars. They treated us great.

I've used both and prefer Yourride. They just try harder! I've never had a *bad* Tiffany Driver, but havehad a few that left a LOT to be desired.

Anne

No problems with either service. Both have been safe rides. I will say that on our 2001 & 1999 trips, TTC driver was late and we were cooling our heels at the baggage claim carousel wondering if he was going to show up. He did, just late--no help with luggage, etc. In 2002 we used Yourride and the driver was late, too--BUT he had sent someone else to greet us (we had a stretch hired) and that person helped with luggage, took us to meet the car, etc. Worked out great. The limo was there by the time we retrieved our luggage.

Following that same idea... while Yourride just joined the BBB, TT has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB... just something to think about

Fl Tours is the official transportation company of the DIS! - you could also give them a try!

Originally posted by Trekker
Fl Tours is the official transportation company of the DIS! - you could also give them a try!

I thought YourRide was also a sponsor of the DIS Boards. Is that no longer true?

I've used FLTours for my last four trips (and will again in 2 weeks). They have proven to be very dependable and theeir cars are clean and comfortable. Drivers have all been very personable and efficient. They've even let us use a discount card for grocery purchases.

You might give them a try!

Enjoy!

Yourride is no longer associated with the DIS.

I have used FL Tours many times and would highly recommend them.
Cathy

You'll get good and bad reports about every towncar service. We used Tiffany on our December trip and they were perfect! Our driver was waiting for us both times. He was very helpful, polite and knew a great deal about the area. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I too am wondering why Yourride is no longer a sponser for these boards? They provide a great service, very prompt, courteous and helpful with ?'s about the orlando area?

Pleas come back Rabbittsz, we miss you!!!!

Not sure, but I see they are sponsoring boards at another web site.

Anne

I also noticed that FL costs more than Yourride.

We used TT and really them. Driver, Don, was terrific. WE were very late arriving (1 1/2 hrs.!!). We were supposed to do a grocery stop, but Don asked if we could just stop at a convenience store. Worked fine for us. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter