• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any real web gurus out there? I've got a stumper question :D

Rajah

DIS Veteran
This is a seriously web-techy question...

Anyone know how, using HTML, JavaScript, CSS, and/or Cold Fusion, one can rotate an image 90 degrees for display? We're trying to set up the kitten cam, and neither our software nor the camera itself support rotating the captured image 90 degrees, but for field of view we have one camera on its side. We don't want to have Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro/other graphics editing software to have to run every 30 seconds and rotate the image, we're trying to find a way to have the image rotated whenever the page loads.

Is this possible? Every answer I'm finding so far says no, but I don't fully believe it ;)

I'm pretty sure I can do it with Flash but let me try to find an easier "code only" method first.

JC

Nice idea, but we're on an NT server and that looks like it'll only run on a unix-based one :(

The only two ideas I can come up with are Flash and Java. I'm not sure which one would load faster, though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter