• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any postcard collectors out there....

MickeysMom

Earning My Ears
HI all you postcard collectors. I started collecting postcards about 2 years ago and have been eagerly waiting for postcards from DCA with actual photographs of the park. Well, they finally came in the other day and they are great. I was told there are ten new ones.

I will be going down to DCA within the next week, so if anybody is interested in postcards from DCA, I would be happy to pick some up for you. Just email me at alovesmath@msn.com (Yes, I can also pick up pins too, just let me know what to look for!!)

:bounce: :p :smooth: :earsgirl: :crazy: :wave:

I live out here so don't ned you to pick up anything for me, but just nice to see another postcard collector
:bounce: I have a great collection of Disneyland postcards. I have been collecting postcards for over 5 years now. It is a fun collection also.
Barbara

I also collect postcards and have a four drawer filing cabinet full. Of all the Disney postcards I have, the best are artist drawings of what WDW was going to look like that they sold before the park opened in 1971.

Wow so glad you posted....I lost (oops deleted) your email addy and couldnt let you know how the kids did on their first ever pin trading week. They LOVED IT!!!! It was wonderful. I think it was some of the highlights of the week. My son is looking forward to trading again in August and I cant wait either. I get to go to my first pin event.....yipppeee. I also wanted to let you know your pins made their permanent collections and are very treasured......thanks again for you generosity.

I would love to take you up on the pin shopping if you dont mind....email me.

cpg5553@cs.com

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter