Any point delaying booking RPR? Discounts etc?

Felicis

DIS Veteran
Looking to book RPR for our October stay - is there any point in waiting, does Universal come up with discounts or things worth waiting for, like DW seems to? Or is their standard price pretty much it?

Their packages don't suit us as they come with a pass for each day of the stay, and we only want it for 3 of the 5 days we are there for.

I booked over eleven months out last year for this October

Friends have done the same

Book now and lock in the lower rates

If a better deal would come along for the hotels just call and modify your rates

Onsite hotels fill themselves for hhn event that month

The closer you get to October the less rooms with higher rates

Hey there! I have a question. :) I haven't been since 2012. Way overdue. I'm out of practice. Anyway, how far out can I book the Royal Pacific? I am going next August. I am only going for 2 nights. Then off to Disney. Sounds like I can book it and then if I find a better rate, I can have it changed?

Thanks so much!

When smsm general public code is released , it will cover the next year

Bookings can be done then

For example
Last year smsm was out late August and I booked oct 2017 oct 2016

Try to book now or June and see if your 2018 dates are in the system

If not, try again later until your booking goes through

Not sure about the retail side of Universal's hotel site, but agents can book all of 2018 right now. So if you want to lock in you can definitely go that route. I know a good agency ... the one who sponsors these boards.

I booked my stay back in February/March and prices have gone up quite a bit since then. I would book now. I am scanning for discount codes just in case I can apply something to my package.

I booked my stay back in February/March and prices have gone up quite a bit since then. I would book now. I am scanning for discount codes just in case I can apply something to my package.

I do the same thing
Book far out in advance with a price I can live with and watch for rates w/codes or lower base prices

The closer you get to arrival date, the higher the room cost

UO knows peeps have scheduled dates they can vacation and will book at the higher prices

Chuckers hope you run into a sweet deal where hotels lower the room cost and you can modify your booked rate

I do the same thing
Book far out in advance with a price I can live with and watch for rates w/codes or lower base prices

The closer you get to arrival date, the higher the room cost

UO knows peeps have scheduled dates they can vacation and will book at the higher prices

Chuckers hope you run into a sweet deal where hotels lower the room cost and you can modify your booked rate

Thanks, but I don't think it's going to happen the week that HHN starts.. maybe the week before. It's all paid for now anyway.

I decided to switch from Standard King to Club level on 3/30 for our December trip. That Club room is now $130 a night more! Book ASAP and look for rates to come down. You'll get reimbursed if they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter