any pin traders on 1~2 Dec?

hpin

Earning My Ears
Hi I am from Hong Kong will be visiting on 1 & 2 Dec. My first time since I started pin trading, so would love to hear absolutely any and every tip - which store for the best/most pins to buy, where to find cast members / pin boards to trade with, etc etc. :rolleyes1

are there any facebook groups etc for traders in paris as well?

I would also be bringing over lots of pins from HK and would love to meet and trade as well! my tradables are here: gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?user=amaterasu&list=t (can't post link since i do not have enough posts yet... pls copy and paste instead)

looking forward to visiting and trading! :yay:

December 2 will be a bit more difficult cause it's a Monday. On the 1st definitely check out Pueblo Trading Post, that's where most of the traders hang out.

Pueblo would be the place where the pin board is out if it's open too. The other places are Harringtons (in the evening, you best ask the cashiers if it's coming out) and I heard lately there was a board at World of Disney in the Village on occasion.

Your best bet to find cast members are the store normally, there's only a limited number of attraction CMs wearing lanyards. Plus at that time it will be very cold, so clothing will add to that problem.

Is pin trading popular there? I got over it a while ago but I have a bag of WDW pins from, like, 10 years ago when it was really popular here. I'm wondering if I should bother bringing them. Are there many Paris only pins?

Are you planning to trade with other collectors or just CMs? If the first bring the bag only if you are there on weekends, not many traders around during the week.

There's a number of Paris only pins, yes. They have very nice LE pins.

Hi I am from Hong Kong will be visiting on 1 & 2 Dec. My first time since I started pin trading, so would love to hear absolutely any and every tip - which store for the best/most pins to buy, where to find cast members / pin boards to trade with, etc etc. :rolleyes1

are there any facebook groups etc for traders in paris as well?

I would also be bringing over lots of pins from HK and would love to meet and trade as well! my tradables are here: gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?user=amaterasu&list=t (can't post link since i do not have enough posts yet... pls copy and paste instead)

looking forward to visiting and trading! :yay:

I have started collecting this year and hope to make my first foray into trading later in December when we are there. But I am led to understand that there will be Pin Trading Night, Friday 29th November, from 6pm. In the Yellow Rose Dance Hall at Hotel Cheyenne.

I have started collecting this year and hope to make my first foray into trading later in December when we are there. But I am led to understand that there will be Pin Trading Night, Friday 29th November, from 6pm. In the Yellow Rose Dance Hall at Hotel Cheyenne.

Yes, you understood correctly.

When will you be there in December? They actually have a pin trading event in December.

Ooh, do they? I am there from 18th - 22nd Decembe Vala. I have been putting my euros aside for buying some pins whilst I am there and my DD has a lanyard on the go now too. Am a bit nervous about starting, but hopefully that will soon wear off.

It's my birthday on Dec 12th and I have asked for a pin trading bag as my present. I have only seen them in the USA though. I want to keep my 'keeping' ones in it and my tradeable ones on a lanyard.

Ah, too bad. The event is on the 14th, so the weekend before you arrive.

There are pin trading bags in Paris, they're just not in all stores. I've seen them in World of Disney, sometimes in the Emporium or at Harringtons. The one dedicated pin store is Pueblo Trading Post (which is open only on weekends). They will have them for sure. You might have to go for a big bag though, the smaller ones were not for sale anymore when I asked in July.

Ah, too bad. The event is on the 14th, so the weekend before you arrive.

There are pin trading bags in Paris, they're just not in all stores. I've seen them in World of Disney, sometimes in the Emporium or at Harringtons. The one dedicated pin store is Pueblo Trading Post (which is open only on weekends). They will have them for sure. You might have to go for a big bag though, the smaller ones were not for sale anymore when I asked in July.

what time does the pueblo closes on sundays? thanks!

In october the only place that had the large bags was Constellations for some random reason! We only found the small (tiny) bags in Pueblo too.

Oh great. The small ones are back in store after all? We really need one of those for my boyfriend. They only had princess pink ones in California, and that wasn't exactly what I wanted to bring back for him. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter