• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any pictures of Trail's End food?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
We LOVED TE and right now I'm thinking about some yummy TE food. Anyone have pictures? They're hard to come by on the food pictures threads on the restaurants board.

I could SO go for some of the breakfast potatoes right now. Yum!

VP

Well, this is kinda misleading because they no longer offer pineapple. But this was the only food photo I could find.

FWWithKalebMarch08028.jpg

OMG!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!! I want waffles now!!! THANKS A LOT!

Yum!

OK, maybe I'll get flamed for this...but anyone else not a fan of eating off of those pewter (or whatever metal it is) plates? Something about the feel of my fork on them is just not my favorite. I completely forgot about that until I saw this pic!

Yum!

OK, maybe I'll get flamed for this...but anyone else not a fan of eating off of those pewter (or whatever metal it is) plates? Something about the feel of my fork on them is just not my favorite. I completely forgot about that until I saw this pic!

no flaming from me....I hate those pewter plates! It took years to figure out, but it's metal on metal if you have metal in your mouth it makes it hurt. All you have to do is to ask for a 'regular' plate & they'll accommodate you.

Yum!

My wife absolutely loves these plates and cups and remarks on them every time we talk about Trails End or HDDR . Where can I get some?

no flaming from me....I hate those pewter plates! It took years to figure out, but it's metal on metal if you have metal in your mouth it makes it hurt. All you have to do is to ask for a 'regular' plate & they'll accommodate you.

Good to know, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter