Any perks regarding PS ressies for DVC?

beezerdave

Mouseketeer
Thought I remember something, somewhere about "if you're a DVC member call this number for Priority Seatings" or I was just dreaming it. Any perks for DVC members regarding restaurant ressies?

You can call member services to make your advance dining reservations (new name for PS's). I don't think DVC members get any priorities, the availability would be the same as if you called CRO.

And if you are trying to get anything that is popular, you're better off calling WDW Dining - they are open 7 days a week and begin their day at 7 am Eastern. If you wait until 9 am when MS opens, you will probably not get CRT or V & A's. There are others that will be difficult to get as well if you wait for MS to open.

Best wishes-

The only advantage seems to be that you can save a long-distance call by using the 1-800# for MS. (And the CM's seem a little more willing to help you find what you are looking for, atleast in my experience :) )

There are also toll free numbers for dining - I use these:

1-800-828-0228 or
1-877-939-3732

Dining is option 3

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter