Any particular Lake View rooms better at POP than others?

DisneyFive

When is the 3:00 parade?
Looking at requesting Lake View rooms for our upcoming stay in August. It's been a while since we've been to POP (2010, 2011), and I don't remember if certain lake view rooms are better than others? We will have two connecting rooms.

I'm also thinking about top floor to minimize potential noise from above with the new hard flooring?

Thx,
Dan

My first stay there I had requested lake view, and while it was technically lake view it really wasn't. It was in bldg 3, but right in the corner area close to the elevators, I think it ended in the numbers 25? it's been a while.

Technically, you cannot get a lake view balcony as the hallways are outside the building. But, you can get a lake view from the window or hallway. The 50’s and 70’s building have some lake view rooms along with the 60’s section. What you should do is request a lake view room when you get there or over the phone.

Thanks all. The more I looked into it, it seems that many of the "lake view" rooms have obstructions. I think I might just look for a quiet area of the resort that isn't too far from the main building. We've stayed in the 90's section twice and it was convenient and close to the computer pool, but looking to try another area of the resort this time. (non preferred room)

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter