Any other Single parents going at Easter?

joanne1968

Mouseketeer
I am making my first trip to DL from Jersey (UK) in April, will actually be doing SD the Easter Weekend, is there anyone else in a similar position who would like to meet up sometime during that period. Myself and DD (5) are happy enough on our own, but it would be nice to have some other company maybe for a meal, or to stake out spaces with for fireworks, parades etc?

Not restricted to single parents!

::MinnieMo

Single parent here. I am not going same time as you though. DD
(9) and I are going mar1-7. I have wanted to try and find other single (moms) to share accomidations with because paying for the double occupancy is quit a pain. Ive brought my sister and a freind once to help off set the cost but would like to go more than they do. anyone think a thread like that would be a good idea?
hope you find someone! have fun!

I know what you mean, I tagged onto my sisters family holiday to WDW last Easter and it was a bargain, but I found that I had to compromise a lot on what we wanted to do, so am trying it on my own this year. We went to DLP the year before the 2 of us on a coach trip, but we happened to know a lot of people and were never lonely.

What week will you guys be going? The sweetpea and I have annual passes (which we will be renewing next month) so we could probably sneak over for a day or couple of evenings to spend time in the parks. We are always up for going to parks. Let me know and we can make some plans to meet up.

That would be great, we will be in Anaheim between 5th April and 13th April and then 18th April to 22nd April. We are in SD in between times. I don't anticipate going to the parks on the weekends as I imagine they will be packed due to Easter, but we are very flexible otherwise, we are going to do some character dining, my daughter is not hugely brave so we are big fans of fantasyland, parades and shows!

Hi we are from Jersy also will be down at the same time. DW, DD, DS, DD & me. Staying at the Annabella will hit the parks 3 days doring the week. DD 9, DS 5, DD 2. send me a pm if you want to try to do some thing . :cool1:

I'm a single mom! My daughter and I have the So. California season pass, we usually go on Mondays or Tuesdays as those are my days off...PM anytime if my schedule works for you, I would be thrilled to meet up with someone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter