Any other Colorado Disney fans?

DisErikColorado

Earning My Ears
Just got the Disney big this year. None of my friends really get it. Now a DL AP holder and hope to travel most every month while I have the pass. Educating myself on the history of the company and the parks, etc. Wold be fun to have nearby folks to share Disney stuff with

I suspect that this thread will be relocated to the Community Board but, yes, there are more than a few of us here. In fact, I believe the inimitable HydroGuy is, if not from Colorado, at least currently located here. You used to be able to put a location in your profile; not sure if that is still the case but it appears that it is no longer visible as it used to be.

I'm here! Live in Boulder County. Been going to Disney World for fifteen years. First trip to Disneyland california last year, it was awesome! Going back this winter. We might be converts, loving the original Disneyland!!

We live out by the airport. Going to DL Nov 3-7 with my sister--no families! Can't wait! DL is all nostalgia and happiness for me!

Lakewood, CO here
WDW vets here but heading to our 1st trip to DL for Epilepsey Awareness Day!
Can't wait.
CoachYO

Another Colorado Disney fan here. I'm in the 'burbs between Denver and Boulder. Heading to DL in ten days!

Me too. I grew up 20 minutes from Disneyland but have lived here the last 9 years. We get back to Disneyland at least once, sometimes twice a year.

We also live out by the airport. I grew up going to Disneyland (Minnesota native, moved to CO from CA 10 years ago) and we have been 4 times as a family in the past 3 years, and once on my own for the Tink half.

Big Disney Fan, only my fellow Disers understand!
I'm in Arvada, we went to WDW last fall for Food and Wine Festival and this coming Spring We're planning to go to Disneyland for our 31st Anniversary!!
Hoping to get Ressies at Blue Bayou, never ate there.
Eating at the Disney Sit Down Restaurants are always a big part of our trip.
Never had a bad meal at Disney!!

Me! I'm on the Western Slope and leaving in.... about 8 hours for our first non-Christmastime trip to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter