• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any one stay at Terre Verde resort?How is drive, close to things?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
For anyone who has rented a house in the Terre Verde resort in Kiss. How is the drive to the Disney parks? We are looking at a house there for our trip next July. Never stayed off property before but we are looking at taking 14 people total so it would less expensive.

Is the resort close to rest, stores, etc.

Thanks for the help.:thumbsup2

I haven't stayed there but been by there many times. It's just 5 minutes or so away from 192 where there is a multitude restaurants and shopping. If you head up Poinciana Blvd and cross 192 you catch Osceola Parkway right into Disney in 10 - 15 min. I think there's a 75cent toll but worth it.
You could also turn left onto 192 and head to World Dr and go in that way but there would be more stop and go traffic.

If you look at this map Terra Verde is #62, just follow Poinciana north and you'll see what the area is like. Haven't marked the restaurants because they're too numerous.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...8.272032,-81.608849&spn=0.068335,0.11055&z=13

Terra Verde is in a good location, it is 10 minutes from Disney and 15 from Sea World. We always turn left onto the 192. I think there is only two sets of traffic light before Disney. There is plenty of restaurants nearby. Walmart is only a few minutes away, turn down Oren Brown and Walmart is at the end. The Premium Outlet is 7 miles away.
We have stayed both side of the 192 and prefer this side.

If you head up towards Disney on 192 you can take Seralogo which is right across from the Seralogo hotel take a right there go back to the light turn left which puts you on the toll road but that way you don't have to pay the 75 cent toll. Not near as many lights this way as going on up 192.

It always seemed to be a 10-12 minute drive for us. We will be having our second stay at Terre Verde this week. I'll be checking in on Thursday!

I've stayed there and staying there again in feb 2010. Its great very clsoe to everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter