Any one else have a Creative Zen?

peanut1967

DIS Veteran
When I send the podcast over to my zen I cant see it, but when I attach it to my laptop I can see it...any ideas??

This doesnt happen with any other podcast I download.

Angie

I did have one not too long ago, you just need to look for it in the Organization Software after you load it on to it and put it in the genre, artist and album that you wish. Then it should be easy to find.

I have a Zen V+ and occasionally have the same problem depending on how I download it. You can find it in the Music Library under "All Tracks" most times.

Good Luck

I love my Zen (I have an M and a newer one). I created a folder under music entitled DIS-Unplugged. I copy & paste all new podcasts in there regardless of where I download it from (the site or itunes) and haven't had a problem with it yet.
If I go through itunes I get my album art which I always miss now if it's not there.

I have a Zen+ and I just use "My Computer" to download onto it instead of the Creative software and I have never had a problem. I have computer issues when I use the dedicated software so I try to never start it. When I want to listen I just access through "All Tracks".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter