Any news on MNSSHP?

Most likely not happening this year.

Lots of speculation about whether/when the holiday parties will return. Nobody but Disney officialdom knows the answer, I'm betting.

The latest rumor is that Disney had a worker shortage and could only staff a minor event, not something as large as MNSSHP which stares rehearsals and planning in March. As of this weekend all Disney hotels are open for the first time since March 2020, and the college employment opportunities are back.
i hope this indicates being fully staffed and that the world is getting back to normal.

I think the fact that they've held off so long announcing means that there's at least some hope of it being a return to a "normal" party. If they knew for sure it was going to be Boo Bash again, they could just announce and start selling those tickets.

Just got off the phone with WDW customer service, still no decision made about a Halloween event.
this is so frustrating since HHN went on sale on March 24th.

Just got off the phone with WDW customer service, still no decision made about a Halloween event.
this is so frustrating since HHN went on sale on March 24th.
Disney will know what they want to do. I wouldn't listen to the CS rep. I am betting there will be an announcement soon enough.

I booked a Thurs and Fri night stay in mid October in hopes of catching a party with our 4yo. Is there theming for Halloween even if they don’t have a party (or a 10pm party which I am not taking her to)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter