• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any news on how Disneyland is handling ADA queues?

MermaidHair

Mouseketeer
Hi there, Has anyone been to Disneyland recently on an ECV? I am wondering how they are handling the ADA queues that go in through the exits during social distancing. Thanks in advance!

The same way they have previously, they issue a return time and you come back.

Not surprising, as they didn't change it at WDW before versus during the pandemic either. There's just a few more rides that do it at DL.

Hi there, Has anyone been to Disneyland recently on an ECV? I am wondering how they are handling the ADA queues that go in through the exits during social distancing. Thanks in advance!

We have been twice renting a wheelchair for my Mom. No real changes at all. Go to the entrance and they will direct you where to go. They will give a return time when needed and then you just go through that with the scooter. The only ride we found pretty bad with the social distancing at the return entrance was Pirates, and it was because there were about 6 families there and they were having issues with distancing (probably worse now that Blue Bayou is open). They can also only have like 2-3 scooters parked at the Pirates platform due to distancing which added to the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter