Any News On A Possible Seperate Universal Hotel And Restaurant Board For Here

Mouser

THESE COLORS DO NOT RUN!!
I was wondering if the moderators had decided to create a separate hotel and restaurant board for the Universal Hotels and Restaurants?? Lots of people seem to want it and be in favor of it here, so I hope it happens. It is getting harder for folks to sift through the hotel threads to find USF Theme Park news, and it seems with the hotel news less and less is being posted here as it is so filled with the hotel stuff. The Universal Board seems the quietest I have ever seen it, and I along with others would love to see it busy with park news again....Any info anyone has on this would be appreciated..thank you

So far we've suggested this to the webmasters and are waiting patiently for a response. I'm hoping to hear soon, but we are in line with the other mods of the other boards who have great ideas, also.

We let you know as soon as we know and hopefully soon! ;)

Hi Mouser,
That is what we have an Orlando Hotels and Attractions board for! :) You can find it here

CC

Given the popularity of this board, and some work that we're doing right now on our Universal site, I'm not opposed to doing this. Give me a few weeks to get things in order (still catching up after being away last week), and I'll set something up. Easy enough? :)

Thanks,
Pete

How nice of you Pete! Geesh, all we had to do was ask!!!!!!!

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
Hi Mouser,
That is what we have an Orlando Hotels and Attractions board for! :) You can find it here

CC

I guess using the same logic that UO resort stuff should be posted to the "Olrando Hotels and Attractions" board the "Disney Resort" category is being eliminated then and all those threads should be on the "Orlando Hotels and Attractions" board? Just wondering ...

I want to thank you for considering this..the Universal Hotels are becomming very popular it seems and more and more of this site is being devoted to them. I am not a person who will be staying in them and it is getting harder and harder to find info about the Universal Parks on this board as you have to sift through so much of the hotel news...I think this is what is causing this board to be less popular as it takes so long to find park info on it. Since there is a special Disney Resorts Board I had hoped that the Universal Parks could have one too. I think this would cause the people to find their Universal Resort news more easily and keep the park news separate for those wanting only park news..I want to thank Robin and Barry and the webmasters who have had any part in this for their time and consideration of this matter....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter