Any New Info about the Disney Treasure?

I'd presume this too, but I'm guessing they just don't want the negative PR of celebrating their new ship during a hurricane. Better to let the weather pass & celebrate a week later.
Yeah it would be very bad optics. If it's prerecorded, it's not a huge lift to just move the release.

I'd presume this too, but I'm guessing they just don't want the negative PR of celebrating their new ship during a hurricane. Better to let the weather pass & celebrate a week later.
I think it is also that they want media to pick up the Treasure as a story. While everyone is reporting like crazy about that hurricane a little story about a cruise ship has no chance to be picked up.

Also, if they open bookings after the reveal the call center can’t handle that at the same time as hurricane calls.

I’m not surprised they moved it, but man first thing after a long holiday weekend has destroyed any chance of me being able to watch it live. (It’s at 8am for us PST folk.) :headache:
I like the time: 5 pm here in Germany. Will leave work a bit early and watch with husband on the sofa. But I thought it was an odd time, too.

Scott over at DCL Blog is reporting the following:

The Disney Treasure will sail Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries from Port Canaveral, Florida beginning Saturday, December 21, 2024 with her maiden voyage, a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise. Afterwards, the Disney Treasure’s inaugural season will consist of 7-Night itineraries to the Eastern and Western Caribbean from Port
Canaveral. Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club members can book a Disney Treasure cruise as early as September 12, 2023 when tired booking begins for Pearl Members, with general booking open to all on September 20, 2023.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...he-grand-reveal-of-disneys-sixth-cruise-ship/

Rumors of a Haunted Mansion themed lounge were not accurate.

We've still got 2 TBD spaces, right? We haven't seen the Alice in Wonderland themed space, yet, so is that likely to be one of them? I assumed Hyperspace was coming back based on the Treasure map, but we know Haunted Mansion will be represented since it had a pin in the press packet, so maybe Star Wars is covered by the kids club and the other space will be Haunted Mansion?

We've still got 2 TBD spaces, right? We haven't seen the Alice in Wonderland themed space, yet, so is that likely to be one of them? I assumed Hyperspace was coming back based on the Treasure map, but we know Haunted Mansion will be represented since it had a pin in the press packet, so maybe Star Wars is covered by the kids club and the other space will be Haunted Mansion?
I thought the Alice in Wonderland part was that the Wonderland Cinema is going to be on the Treasure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter