Any new discounts for Seaworld out there?

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
My boss is going soon to Seaworld, and I am taking it upon myself to find some discounts for her..

She does not have AAA.

But she is a teacher/faculty (she is the dean--of a college). There was a teacher discount floating out there a while back, is that still in effect?

Is it just for Florida certified teachers? Any one have any info?

Also, any other discounts/coupons floating out there? I know about the one where you buy and print online...

Check the website. I think it had 10 off for advance purchase.

The 20 percent off rate for advance purchases beyond 30 days is the best deal going right now. I have seen discount coupons at Taco Bell, Wendy's, my Florida Power bill, and Dial soap dispensers among other places. However, none match the 20 percent deal.

What is the WEndy's deal? She leaves in a few days (got to love the notice:rolleyes: )

So unfortunately the 20% off deal won't work for them. I knew about the discounts floating around on the website, but didn't know if there were any better ones locally.

Unfortuanately being 1000 plus miles away, not many discounts on Seaworld!

Thanks!

Sorry she misSed out on the 30 day plus deal. Well, I have not been inside a Wendy's for quite some time, drive-thru is my usual method. Anyway, the 10 percent off web site deal is what I would recommend. Coupons I have seen offer the same rate give or take a dollar or two. She can purchase online and not have to waste time buying tickets at the gate also. No hunting down a place around Orlando for a coupon either.

Ok, thanks!

So, no one knows anything about a teacher discount?

I thought I read something back over the summer in the education section of the Seaworld website.

He and her husband are both professors, and she is a dean as well.

I'll mention the website deal to her today.

Well, not sure if it is to late. Wendy's bags now have a $10 coupon for up to 6 people with a portion going to the Dave Thomas foundation. I have one from lunch today and can mail it if you want it. Coupon expires Dec 23rd.

Thanks, but she left today.. sorry! Save it for someone else.

:D Go to Seaworld's Web Site they have an E-Ticket available at a great discount. It is the cheapest rate that I have seen to date. There is also an option for a second day free! My thanks to the posters on this board for pointing it out to me. I am not going till April, but I could not pass this deal up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter