• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any monorail updates?

Diszona

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of a trip in December and staying at the DL hotel, however because of my wife’s mobility issues the monorail is a big plus for us staying there. Has there been any sort of update/rumors as to when it will be back up and running? Apologies if this has been asked lately, I have been swamped at work and haven’t been on the board much.

People have been speculating it will open soon as they have been testing them recently. But no official word yet.

When we were there 2 weeks ago, the CM I saw underneath it stated it was looking like October. I know they had it running all day every day we were there for 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter