• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Menus out yet for the DCA holiday food festival?

I’m SO excited there are so many gingerbread flavored treats this year!!! But, also a bit sad I don’t see the cookie butter sundae listed for Golden Horseshoe. 😢 I guess I’ll have to try the jingle julep at Bengal bbq instead. 😉
Was that the one that had two churros stuck in it? That one was sooo good.

Am I missing Cafe Orleans on the special dining list? I feel like every restaurant has something except them.

I'm glad they toned down the green on the peppermint soft serve at Cozy Cone. That green from last year was a hard No. And I LOVE peppermint ice cream!

Am I missing Cafe Orleans on the special dining list? I feel like every restaurant has something except them.
Lamplight Lounge is also missing :( when I look at their menu it's still all Halloween stuff, whereas other menus already show the changes.

Pretty sure this was not posted at all for Golden Horseshoe. Excited to try as it has cookie butter drizzle!

Attachments

• 4DA28311-C543-437A-82D5-32510B569911.jpeg
    4DA28311-C543-437A-82D5-32510B569911.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter