Any Menus out yet for the DCA holiday food festival?

NorCalFanatic

DIS Veteran
I haven’t seen anything online yet but I might not be looking in the right places. It’s less than a month away. (Starts Nov. 10th) We really enjoyed the food last year, looking forward to seeing what’s available this year.

Last year it wasn’t announced until November 9th, so I’m thinking it won’t be for a couple more weeks (but hoping for earlier).
I seem to recall one of the food blogs got to review the food/menus a few weeks before it started….but I could be recalling it wrong!

I seem to recall one of the food blogs got to review the food/menus a few weeks before it started….but I could be recalling it wrong!
No that’s very possible! I only know the date they officially announced the menus on the Disney parks blog. I wasn’t paying much attention last year since I didn’t have a holiday trip planned. :)

They generally don't announce until the week before or so. Last year was like the day or two before.

Does anyone else keep seeing articles for WDW's holiday food offerings and get too excited before realizing, wrong park 😅. Like, I know historically they won't release DLRs holiday foodie guide until next week, but I keep getting riled up.

Literally me today. I saw the words "Disney" and "Holiday" and "Food" and was like YES LET'S DO THIS, then I saw it was for WDW and the balloon popped.

I don't know why I'm so anxious, my holiday trip isn't until December 8th, so I have plenty of time to peruse food offerings. But still! I wanna know!

Does anyone else keep seeing articles for WDW's holiday food offerings and get too excited before realizing, wrong park 😅. Like, I know historically they won't release DLRs holiday foodie guide until next week, but I keep getting riled up.
Theirs look SO good too!

Attachments

• IMG_4310.jpeg
    IMG_4310.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3
First impressions after reading through the list. Does it seem like..less? Most of the booths have just 1 savory option. I seem to remember there being 2 or 3 historically. I'm still excited, just an observation. Also, in my excitement speed reading frenzy, I didn't see any Paradise Garden Grill holiday menu. Curious on what others thoughts are.

First impressions after reading through the list. Does it seem like..less? Most of the booths have just 1 savory option. I seem to remember there being 2 or 3 historically. I'm still excited, just an observation. Also, in my excitement speed reading frenzy, I didn't see any Paradise Garden Grill holiday menu. Curious on what others thoughts are.
I kind of thought the same thing. They don't seem to have nearly as many food offerings as they usually do. Lots of drink options though. Maybe they'll add more before the season officially starts.

It definitely seems incomplete. Like you said, no Paradise Garden Grill, but also absolutely nothing for Disneyland? Only DTD and DCA have stuff listed.

There definitely has to be more stuff coming out eventually.

Definitely less than last year at least. I think I counted only 12 booth food options, which is crazy. Also one fewer true booth than last year (they got rid of Visions of Sugar Plums) plus no Treats for Santa that was in Redwood Creek. Only one option for some of the quick service locations, compared to last year there were a few at Smokejumpers. Hopefully there will be a lot at Disneyland once they release that but if this is any indication, I'm not hopeful.

Last edited:
Disneyland doesn’t do the holiday food and wine festival, only DCA.

Toffee churro cold brew looks good! They had something similar last year and it was amazing. I don’t know. I see lots of options that we would enjoy. I would have to compare it to our menu last year to see if there was actually less but I can easily see us going through two sip and savor cards with all the food options. I’m excited!

Okay, just deep dived it a little more and looked up last years article lol. It's not that much less than last year.

For savory options, last year there was 12 and this year there is 9. For sweets, last year there was 4 and this year there is 3. There's a ton of drinks last year and this year, didn't want to count--too many haha. This is only the FoH booths I'm counting btw, not offerings at other DCA spots. And last year in the FoH article they mentioned the Paradise Garden Grill options. Maybe they will announce that or update the article later this week?

I think my initial impression of, "woah this feels like a lot less" more has to do with the fact that last years offerings appealed more to my personal palate. Of course, the year I didn't go haha. I'm still very excited though, and this year has some very tasty sounding stuff and some repeats of favorites.

Last year, they released their Disneyland Holiday Food article the day before the Festival of Holidays one. So I'm sure they'll release the Disneyland one soon :)

Okay, just deep dived it a little more and looked up last years article lol. It's not that much less than last year.

For savory options, last year there was 12 and this year there is 9. For sweets, last year there was 4 and this year there is 3. There's a ton of drinks last year and this year, didn't want to count--too many haha. This is only the FoH booths I'm counting btw, not offerings at other DCA spots. And last year in the FoH article they mentioned the Paradise Garden Grill options. Maybe they will announce that or update the article later this week?

I think my initial impression of, "woah this feels like a lot less" more has to do with the fact that last years offerings appealed more to my personal palate. Of course, the year I didn't go haha. I'm still very excited though, and this year has some very tasty sounding stuff and some repeats of favorites.

Last year, they released their Disneyland Holiday Food article the day before the Festival of Holidays one. So I'm sure they'll release the Disneyland one soon :)
After looking at the WDW food options for their Christmas party I’m a little jealous

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter