Any meals with Daisy Duck?

seobaina

DIS Veteran
Hi guys

Are there any meals with Daisy Duck as a guest? My friend is a huge fan.

Thanks

Daisy Duck is at Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. :) My DD loves her, too, and we really enjoyed the meal (and we're going back)

We saw Daisy Duck during our last trip, at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Bkfst). For some reason, out of all of the characters we saw throughout our trip our 2yr old DD LOVED Daisy. :lovestruc

Thanks guys that's great. It's his first trip to Disney - he's 31 and an ex cast member but Daisy and Pocahontas are his all time faves. Had to get Daisy in. I've booked the breakfast. Thanks :cool1:

You'll love the Tusker House breakfast buffet, Good food and coffee and great character interaction, They have a musical parade with the characters too, Make sure when Daisy comes to your table, tell her that she is your friends favorite Disney pal...

Tusker House is one of my fave breakfasts. This last time we went Daisy came by first and was all cute and flirty with DS (then 6). When Donald came over, DS told him that Daisy was kissing and hugging him. Donald acted all indignant and made the "keeping my eyes on you" gesture to DS. It was hysterical.

lol love it. I've never done this breakfast so now I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks guys that's great. It's his first trip to Disney - he's 31 and an ex cast member but Daisy and Pocahontas are his all time faves. Had to get Daisy in. I've booked the breakfast. Thanks :cool1:

Keep an eye out for Pocahontas while you're in AK. We ran into her on our way around to The Lion King show!

ooh thanks for that. She's my fave too. I've always had to go out to the conservation station to meet her before.

We saw Pocohantas in Camp Minnie Mickey as well (early DEC). We were leaving the character spots and she was there on our way out. She was absolutely beautiful!

Enjoy Tusker House with Daisy. We tried it for the first time in December and it is on our "must do" list for future trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter