Any Mario at Universal Orlando yet?

dtk07

Mouseketeer
We have Mario obsessed kid. Has Universal starting selling Mario merchandise or anything Mario related to sweeten the deal on visiting Citywalk?

Thinking of dinner at Citywalk on our next trip. Never done Universal and figured it would be a way to taste the atmosphere at the other set of parks.

From what I've seen they've started selling Nintendo merch at Universal Studios Hollywood (their newly renovated CityWalk store) but none as of yet in Orlando

CityWalk also has a great Hollywood Golf (2 sided different themes mini golf) next to the theatre close to Starbucks…
Yesterday that local helicopter blogger that posts almost daily photos of area … The new land is just huge and empty flattened expanse of land…

From what I've seen they've started selling Nintendo merch at Universal Studios Hollywood (their newly renovated CityWalk store) but none as of yet in Orlando

This was true last summer. Not sure if they still have any merch, as we were told they had to sell their inventory but when it was gone, it was gone and there wouldn't be more until the land opens up. I also have a Super Mario obsessed kid and walked out of that store almost $400 poorer. Great merch, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter