Any major difference in crowds between Nov 25 and Dec 9?

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
Morning DISers!

I know crowd levels have been changing over the years, and that crowd predictions aren't worth much, but I figured I would ask the experts on these boards anyway. We have the opportunity to go visit Walt Disney World over the holidays, and we can go either the week of November 25th or the week of December 9th. The difference and flights for the family is almost $400 cheaper if we go the week of December 9th, so I know which way I'm leaning, but does anyone think there's any major difference in crowds between those two weeks? I can't imagine there would be any significant differences, but who knows?

Thanks in advance to all that respond!

I'm not expert but if history is any indication then the week starting Nov 25 will have lower crowds. I tracked the previous trends and the first two weeks after Thanksgiving are pretty low and the closer you get to Christmas/New Years the bigger the crowds get. We're going 11/25-12/5.

FWIW.

Mike

We go mid-December when we go and the crowds are fairly heavy. We've been going that same approximate time frame since 2006 and each year the crowd size increases. Next trip is planned for earlier in the fall--December 2017 was just too crazy.

Whatever you decide, I hope you have a wonderful time! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter