Any luck with Ticketmania??

niks81

Let's just say I wasn't the 'only one'!<br><font c
I was referred to Ticketmainia.com for discounted tickets..and they are good prices..has anyone used this company, and if so--good or bad experiences??

I have not used them but have heard good things and mousesavers recommends them so that is a good sign.

Lisa

We ordered our US/IOA tickets from Ticketmania. I took a copy of the form from online and mailed a check to them. I received them within a week along with alot of coupons (mostly for outside restaurants and attractions) and brochures. Cannot complain! I have seen alot of people on this website order from them.

I would definitely use their services again. I phone ordered from them on a Wednesday and received all our tickets on Saturday ( and I am in California). Shipping is free to your home or hotel. I felt they were very efficient and prompt . :D

I would highly recommend them, I intend to get the rest of my tickets from them soon. I ordered my tickets from them on a Tuesday and I received them by Thursday, with a lot of tourist books with loads of coupons in them. They are currently celebrating an anniversary and shipping and handling are FREE! I ordered them online and I received 2 email with verifications of the order and the tickets are the true tickets not vouchers.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p :p :p :p :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I am glad that you all have had such great experiences, but on the intracot chat site with Disney....people were warning me against them because you aren't sure if all of the options/tickets are on there. have any of you used them yet? Were they valid?

I don't understand what you mean. The back of my Universal tickets read "3 day Escape" (or something like that) I purposedly checked that it was a 3 day ticket, and it indicates the 3 CityWalk entries also, as posted online. Should I be looking for something else? I won't be using mine until August???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter