Any luck with National ID's and Coupons codes

I would assume using the VISA is good enough but you know what happens when you ***ume....

That's what I'm afraid of! :scared1:

It gives me a much better rate than I have through Dollar. I'm afraid it's too good to be true!

I just googled it and it came up as a Visa Code!

Thanks. I just did the same. It seems this is a code for international car rentals. They give a different code for US rentals (3715124). The offer epxired 12/31/07. I did not try the US code since it's already expired. I wonder if they'll extend it? I checked Visa.com and the only National offer they have is for a free weekend day. :sad:

I'm looking at a 12 day minivan rental in August from National using Contract ID 8572987and coupon ID NWEBCPN027 total $515.61

Never rented a car before so don't know if I should book it or wait for a better price?

Should I Wait or Should I Go?

MDM

The site I got found the code 8572987 was at retailmenot.com.

I'm curious about this code also. I tried it for my Presidents week rental and it lowered my rate by almost 1/3. It really seems strange that they do not charge for the normal fees.

I booked a minivan using the ID 8572987 and the 35 dollar coupon it came to 250.07. I phoned the company and asked if this was O.K. and can I use the Kiosk. The answer was everything was fine with my reservation and yes I can use the Kiosk. There seems to be no problem with this coupon and visa ID. Yeah! Hope this helps.

WOW, This is great. Still concerned that the coupon says for international car rental. But if you can check in at a kiosk and you don't have to present the coupon... the quoted rate should apply.

Still hesitant but thinking hard about booking. It lowers my rental to $551.64 for 12 days

MDM

WOW, This is great. Still concerned that the coupon says for international car rental. But if you can check in at a kiosk and you don't have to present the coupon... the quoted rate should apply.

Still hesitant but thinking hard about booking. It lowers my rental to $551.64 for 12 days

MDM

Here are a couple of tips - use it with coupon code ND2119071Q - $35 off weekly - (no copy required). Second, make a backup reservation just in case you have any issues. Most likely you will not but it may be worth your piece of mind.

8572987 - I found something that said this is good for United Overseas Bank Visa cardholders - so someone coming from overseas to the US?? I'd be curious if anyone has used this successfully, or is everyone just making the ressies but haven't actually retrieved their vehicle yet.

We will be trying it out March 6th - 10th in PHX. I'll let ya know if someone doesn't post sooner.

So I just tried...Coupon - NF1982JDD.
Along with the Contract ID5063773 and seemed to get a reasonable price on a mini van in PHX. What are they going to want me to show (if they ask)?

i don't see a $35 coupon their website tho...where did you print it from? (only cos i have been asked for a physical coupon in the past)
TYIA :)

I used the 8572987 code with the $35 off coupon for a minivan May 24 - June 1 and it priced just over $332 - the best price I have found so far for a minivan! I'll be anxious to hear if it actually works - and hopefully the prices go down a bit between now and then :thumbsup2

i don't see a $35 coupon their website tho...where did you print it from? (only cos i have been asked for a physical coupon in the past)
TYIA :)

http://www.nationalcar.com/

Then look where it says..."specials to go".. It is only for $30.00 off. When I tried to use the coupon code for $35.00 off it said I didn't have a long enough stay.

http://www.nationalcar.com/

Then look where it says..."specials to go".. It is only for $30.00 off. When I tried to use the coupon code for $35.00 off it said I didn't have a long enough stay.

thank you, but i had seen that one :confused3 i thought i was going crazy cos i couldn't find the $35. we rent from the dolphin, & they have asked for coupons in the past (i think MCO is less strigent).
ah, well, hopefully the first person who uses it will come back with good news :thumbsup2

The $35 coupon is for a 5 day rental ( anything over 4 days +)
we used nd2119071Q and it is an internet coupon for our Feb 29 pickup at MCO.
Really?? I thought that was the code that was saying I didn't meet the minimum requirement. I am using it 3/6 -3/10. I'll check again... 5 bucks is 5 bucks!

Confused about codes and coupons... I am a Emerald Club member, a *********** member and want to rent from National or Alamo. If I made an online booking/reservation and it gives me my price quote with varies codes and coupons...When do you hand in your coupons? Can I use a kiosk? Maybe I'm confused about a kiosk. Is this correct, at the kiosk, you put in your reservation # and CC #, it prints your receipt, you then go to the garage, pick out your car, show the receipt to the guard/gate attendant as you exit the garage? I want to use the National "Visa 8572987 Mystery Contract ID#" because my price drops quite a bit. I will book using my Visa card, pay with but it's not the Visa Card that others have mentioned in above posts.

Totally lost and confused. Sorry this is long with many questions.

MDM

I reserved a car for a friend yesterday using the 8572987 code and the National e coupon nf1982jdd for $30. He's going Feb 10 - 20. When my confirmation number came through I called National and asked them to verify my reservation and check to make sure everything was ok, it was. I asked them if whatever was accepted online was guaranteed to be the price I paid when I checked in and she said it was. I can also use the Kiosk to check in but not online because of the coupon. ( there's no coupon to print because it's an e coupon ). A little later I called National again to ask about the insurance that was included and make sure everything was ok with the reservation and a different person looked it over and said yes. My friend would not be charged anything other than what was confirmed.
So hopefully everything will be good. I think I'll tell him to check-in through the Kiosk (nobody to argue with you ) :laughing:
I used it to book my own reservation for March so as my friend said, I'm using him as a guinea pig. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter