Any luck with Epcot fireworks dining?

LDod

Earning My Ears
Booking window for 60+ began today (6/13 arrival) and I was trying for either Epcot fireworks dining packages. Wondering if anyone has had luck or has tips for drop times for June dates?

Midnight they had not opened up — Before and after 6am they appeared grayed out like the reservations hadn’t been opened for those packages. Just now SR table fireworks is saying no reservations available.

Appreciate any insights!
…First time booking with the 60 day window after cancelled trips in 2020 & 2021 — found this morning to be vastly different than my prior 180+ ADR experiences… 😔

No luck here (& I feel like I can usually get the bookings I really want).

I was also feeling like maybe they just hadn't been released on time 🤷‍♀️

Thank you! I am holding out hope that they haven’t opened up yet. Will post here if I notice any changes. Best of luck!

I’m trying for the same week, hopefully we don’t step on each other’s toes….Good Luck!

Just off the phone with Disney Dining and they said they see the same thing we do, and that as of yet times can’t be checked beyond 6/11/2022 for Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining. Basically the dates beyond that just haven’t dropped yet. Updates to follow….

I signed up with the online service that checks for reservations (MW) after failing to secure a reservation on my booking day...and my trip starts on a Tuesday, so I held out very little hope to begin with. However, I woke up one Sunday morning to a text that there were reservations open for both dates that I had signed up for: 5/31 and 6/1. The text came through at 1:40am, and I saw it at 7:30am. Again, without any real hope, I followed the link in that text - and I GOT IT! It was well worth the $10 fee for us!

Just off the phone with Disney Dining and they said they see the same thing we do, and that as of yet times can’t be checked beyond 6/11/2022 for Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining. Basically the dates beyond that just haven’t dropped yet. Updates to follow….
Thanks for sharing this update!

I signed up with the online service that checks for reservations (MW) after failing to secure a reservation on my booking day...and my trip starts on a Tuesday, so I held out very little hope to begin with. However, I woke up one Sunday morning to a text that there were reservations open for both dates that I had signed up for: 5/31 and 6/1. The text came through at 1:40am, and I saw it at 7:30am. Again, without any real hope, I followed the link in that text - and I GOT IT! It was well worth the $10 fee for us!
Thank you! Appreciate hearing your experience- and so glad you got the reservation you hoped for!

I was able to get mine on the 13th! At first I could only book the 18th as everything else for our week was sold out, but checked again a few hours later and the whole week opened up. Hmmmm…We lost Chef Art Smiths in the process as we couldn’t re-book it on the 18th due to the switch, but all good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter