• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any luck getting a table without an ADR for Storybook Dining

Tarikanova

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone tried to dine at Storybook without an ADR? There’s no walk up list option so seems like they might be reservation only.

haven’t been able to get a reservation yet despite setting up alerts and obsessively checking availability. Our trip is coming up soon and just want to know if it’s worth dragging the family to WL to try- would obviously be super disappointing to do that and get turned away.

any pointers or tricks to get a table would be much appreciated, thanks!

I would not try a walk up. Seems like a lot of work if nothing available. Keep watching the few days before your trip. That seems to be when quite a few of these reservations will pop if people cancel while in parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter