Any Long Island DVC owners out there!!!!

Hi fellow LI's we are from Holbrook and own at OKW & BWV SINCE 1997...we are going down in Sept and Dec to BWV and also the 7 day DC in Dec...I feel so blessed to have so many memories with DVC and very lucky to have found this wonderful forum....WELCOME HOME...I have missed out on 2 Dis meets in LI...Hope to make at least 1 someday...Marianne

Raised in Port Jeff station, live in Wading River, work in Westbury, A lot of DVC Islanders out there.

Debbie, funny that you mentioned it since I am toying with the idea of a meet at my house.....

How exciting! We just got back last week from our stay in the Contemporary and bught in HH while we were there. I didn't (and still don't) know much about what we just got ourselves involved in, but am thrilled to see so many LIers out there! We live in Shoreham. He is from Amagansett and I am from Mt. Sinai. Looking forward to the fun! Thanks to this thread, I really do feel more "at Home"!
Kathy

Commack here!
I great fan of the mouse but not a DVC owner. Maybe in the future when I win the Lottery!
:earsgirl:

:wave: :wave:Hi Wading River! No,no schoolage kids yet...and you?

Tomskatt,
5 , 1 in Stony Brook, and 4 in different schools throughout SWR. Own at BW and Okw, but BWV our home base.

Hello from Holbrook!!!:) :)
DVC OKW

I am so happy to see so many of us DVC member live on the Island. I would love to meet some of you one day. Take care and again thanks for responding to my post and showing the world LI loves Disney! Take care, Tammy:bounce: :smooth: :bounce:

hey - don't forget me! Patchogue checking in here as well. BWV is our home which unfortunately we won't see for another 163 Days 12 Hrs 13 Mins 52 Secs, but who's counting. Actually trying to convince my DW for a July trip home...

Okay NYdizfan, gotta know.........Comsewogue or Elvhs? I grew up in Mt. Sinai (right across the street from Miller Place) and just curious!!!!!!!! Afterall, it is a Small World afterall!
:p

sorry for the delay in return post. port jeff born and raised. graduated 1982 and you? dave:cool:

Graduated from Comsewogue in 77 - my DH in 81. Did spend a summer in ELVHS. Small world indeed.

Still can't figure out why it is called Port Jefferson Station - the port and the station were both in Port Jeff....

Lauri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter