Any Keurig Black Friday deals??

I haven't seen any. I should have bought one in October when they had the rebates, plus the 30% off at kohls. I ended up getting one at kohl's with my 30% for my mother in law. I looked through all the leaked ads and couldn't find anything better.

I wish I could find a black friday deal on one too for our new house. I'm thinking it's not gonna happen this year. :(

Got one a couple weeks ago at Kohls. They were on sale plus another 15% off for power hours. I had a 30% off coupon and $30 in Kohls cash and there was a $30 rebate. Got mine for $39.99 in the end. :cool1:

Watch their friday night extra percent sales and search the internet for a 30% off coupon code.

Sam's has a bundle deal with the filter, K-cup and 36 coffees for $129.00. I got mine with the 30% off Kohl's deal and got Kohls cash back. My K-Cup was $17.99 by itself and the filter is around the same (if you need it) and the coffee is probably a $30 value. If the rebate is still going on that makes it a good deal.

Got one a couple weeks ago at Kohls. They were on sale plus another 15% off for power hours. I had a 30% off coupon and $30 in Kohls cash and there was a $30 rebate. Got mine for $39.99 in the end. :cool1:

Watch their friday night extra percent sales and search the internet for a 30% off coupon code.

Nice! :thumbsup2

I just ordered one for my mom and dad for Christmas from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I got the B40 Elite Brewer model for $ 119 and the Perfect Pod EZ cup for $12.99.... I signed up for emails and they sent me a 20% off coupon, which I used and saved $24 ! (and I only added the EZ cup to get it over $99 to get free shipping)

So shipped to my mom, it came to $115 for both!!! :yay: I was very excited about that. I wound up ordering it today because in all the Black Friday ads that are out, none have had a Keurig... so I thought the 20% w/ free shipping was about as good as I was going to get.

I was also going to wait for black friday but I found one on clearance at
wal-mart. The store is converting to a super wal mart so they were tryung to get rid of a lot of stuff to make room for their new items.

I got mine for $65.00 Its the platinum 70 and it came with a sample box. I also got the lil drawer holder , you sit the keurig on top of it and the pullout drawer holds your kcups that was $15 . it looks nice and not cluttered

I was also going to wait for black friday but I found one on clearance at
wal-mart. The store is converting to a super wal mart so they were tryung to get rid of a lot of stuff to make room for their new items.

I got mine for $65.00 Its the platinum 70 and it came with a sample box. I also got the lil drawer holder , you sit the keurig on top of it and the pullout drawer holds your kcups that was $15 . it looks nice and not cluttered

Oh. My. Word. That is a steal!!! Sooooo jealous!

I just ordered one for my mom and dad for Christmas from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I got the B40 Elite Brewer model for $ 119 and the Perfect Pod EZ cup for $12.99.... I signed up for emails and they sent me a 20% off coupon, which I used and saved $24 ! (and I only added the EZ cup to get it over $99 to get free shipping)

So shipped to my mom, it came to $115 for both!!! :yay: I was very excited about that. I wound up ordering it today because in all the Black Friday ads that are out, none have had a Keurig... so I thought the 20% w/ free shipping was about as good as I was going to get.
is the perfect pod EZ cup like the ecko brew cup??? I heard about it on another post but the ecko brew is $14.99 and at kohls its on sale for $14.99 but I have a 30%. Please tell me about this cup
Oh. My. Word. That is a steal!!! Sooooo jealous!

Dont give up!! I predict the more expensive models will be on sale because no one is going to pay over $200 when there are a few new keurig models along with other brands coming out

The only one I could find was at Kohls, if I remember correctly it was the B60 and I think the ad said Coffee Makers will be an additional 15% off, plus you can use your discount if you have a Kohls card, and Kohls cash will be $15 for every $50 you spend. I couldn't wait and got a B76 for $126 last weekend by using 30% Kohls code and received $20 in Kohls cash.

I probably shouldn't be posting this because I'm not a coffee drinker (don't drink any caffinated drinks) but my sister told me she bought a Keurig recently from Costco and said she got a good deal, I want to say it was a little bit over $100 and then maybe it had a rebate? I know she mentioned she got 60 k-cups with the deal. I was asking her about it because my husband is a huge coffee fan, and hinted that he thinks it would be neat to have one, and with the holidays coming up, he just might get his wish! :rolleyes1

I probably shouldn't be posting this because I'm not a coffee drinker (don't drink any caffinated drinks) but my sister told me she bought a Keurig recently from Costco and said she got a good deal, I want to say it was a little bit over $100 and then maybe it had a rebate? I know she mentioned she got 60 k-cups with the deal. I was asking her about it because my husband is a huge coffee fan, and hinted that he thinks it would be neat to have one, and with the holidays coming up, he just might get his wish! :rolleyes1
At my Costco they were $150. Unfortunately the rebate has expired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter