Any job in WDW

kimysbug

DIS Veteran
So if you could have any job at WDW or Disney in general. Where and why?

I'm a nurse so at any of the parks as a nurse, helping making there unfortunate issue a little magical
Or
At ride so I can interact with guests
I love people's stories

I'm a recently graduated Veterinary Technician...so working at Animal Kingdom (preferably Rafiki's Planet) watch would be anazing!

I don't know if Disney actually has the job I want. I want to be one of the researchers for Touring Plans. That way I could check out all the rides, hotels and restaurants out over and over.

Either a Bartender or PhotoPass Photographer.

Both jobs would allow you to have some freedom to interact with guests without a script or be "in character".

As a RN, I would like t be a Disney nurse as well. I keep checking their job boards each week and all I ever find is a part time nurse job in DL.

When I was kid, I wanted to be a Disney animator. But, looks like I would have been canned recently if I chose that path as they laid off almost off of their hand-drawn animators.

ANY job? I'll take the top one, please.

Then I'll bring back Journey Into Imagination, re-imagine Energy, refurb most of DHS, and replace Stitch. Among other things.

If that one is not available, I would like to be the ranger at WL. Or a resort greeter at any of the deluxes, or resort concierge.

Before I retired, I was a nurse. But I never wanted to be a nurse at WDW. My dream job would have been as a gardener in the parks. Combining my all time favourite pastime with working at WDW would have been a dream come true.

I went down with a few girlfriends a few years ago. They know my love of Disney. They thought I should retire at Disney.

I am an architect and a construction manager. I thought about Facilities Management, but I have done it for years.

I am excellent at sewing, and make all my own clothes, quilts, curtains, etc. I thought about working in the costume department, but what a way to ruin a good hobby.

Then we were at the parade at MK, and there was a woman dressed in victorian clothes warming up the crowd. That was it. I love that period of time and I love, love, love people.

But I also like the idea of the previous poster to work at the front desk of a resort. Of course, I would love to be at my beloved POR. How fun to get people started on their vacation.

When I was kid, I wanted to be a Disney animator.

This was my dream too. I wanted SO badly to be an animator... until I went to college for animation and after my 3rd all-nighter I realized it was NOT the job for me!! :lmao:

I ended up graduating in graphic design... so it would be awesome to be one of their designers. Maybe design the maps, signs and publications. Honestly I would be most happy with a desk job BEHIND the magic! You get to be within the magic, but not SMOTHERED by it. I don't think I would last long if I had to deal with people everyday!

Mine would be working in the contemporary, or a floater in the park.
I think I just made my own job up...but it would be going around and seeing how everyone's day is and give pixie dust!

I would LOVE to be a face character of Aurora or Cinderella would be fine too. Unfortunately I'm to short at 5'2. :(

Since I can't do that I wouldn't mind working at the front desk of the Boardwalk or as a Gardner - especially in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter