Any info on what sort of perks during Passholder Appreciation Days?

CrabbyPatty

DIS Veteran
We're going to be at Universal at the start of the 2021 Passholder Appreciation Days. So far there is no information available on their website about what sort of perks you get during the Days. Can anyone give me an idea of what is available? I've read there may be special menu items. Are there special discounts or extra hours available only to passholders? Thanks!

We're going to be at Universal at the start of the 2021 Passholder Appreciation Days. So far there is no information available on their website about what sort of perks you get during the Days. Can anyone give me an idea of what is available? I've read there may be special menu items. Are there special discounts or extra hours available only to passholders? Thanks!

There's no way to know.

Pre-COVID they had two (I think) Passholder only nights, but honestly, I can't see that happening this year.

In the past, there have been discounts for the lower pass levels on food (which normally don't get them) and on daily Express passes. A few years ago, they had a buy one, get one (or get one half off, I can't remember which) on the quick service dining plan. It seems like they are moving away from the super good discounts and more to the special passholder food, which makes me sad. I'm curious about what they come up with since we will be there at the beginning of September.

I agree, seems like special food offerings rather than discounts. And later August there used to be a Passholder only night. I’m going to be there twice during that time, with being there starting a day before. I’m curious too, as it’s always nice to have anything extra, just for pass holders.

We usually end up during the week(s) just through luck. In the past their has been special food for passholders, small increase in food discounts (e.g. 10% for seasonal who normally have 0). One of the nights, express has been available, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter