• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any indications for when Disney ADRs will be available?

Argh, Disney! Some of us are on the West Coast! After the park pass nonsense, I decided to set the alarm (and coffee) for 3:50 am. Woke up at 2:58 and laid there willing myself to go back to sleep...then thought, “What if?” Got self out of bed -went on cartoon space mountain for about 10 min, and then got everything, including Topolino's breakfast on a Saturday, pre-DHS morning.

Now I have resort stay at likely-to-be nonexistent CL with park and restaurant reservations...all for a trip that, let's face it, I may well wind up cancelling at some point.

Good luck, all. Back to bed with me.

If you've tried all the other tricks, sometimes you can just type the name of the restaurant in google and then click on it and it will take directly to it's reservation page.
I did this for each of mine and it worked flawlessly. It was almost too easy to book this morning. Time to go back to bed.

Got in at 5:45, through normal dining page, on safari on the phone, got all the reservations we wanted. We got Sci-Fi, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Liberty Tree Tavern, and even Garden Grill for our July 19-22 trip. Good luck to everyone still trying, and best of luck for those who start tomorrow!

Got everything we wanted starting at around 5:45 am, no website issues. Availability was pretty much wide open for aug 6-14, but I did notice that when I went back to adjust a few things were more limited. One morning Toplolino’s breakfast had no times to change to, for example.

Edited because I was an hour off!

Last edited:
Went directly thru Disney site and got everything I wanted!!!! So much easier than the park reservations and resort change.

Grateful for you guys. I was groggily brushing my teeth at 4:40am central when I pulled this thread up on my phone and realized it went live early and bolted downstairs. I hate when they open early. Feel worse for folks on west coast.

If you did not get a time you want, try again. On our MK night, there Be Our Guest was only available early which cut into park time, but I checked again now and other time slots were open including 6:55, right before park close. So I think they were loading them gradually.

All done. That wasn’t terrible at all. Maybe because of the lighter crowds....? I wonder how this will be when we get back to normal attendance with the new 60 days out vs.180 days (but I suppose that shouldn’t really make a big difference). And I just want to lament no Teppan Edo and Tuttos G and I lol. Good luck all!

So frustrating. Still get nothing but Paws. Was able to chat with a CM and seems my only option. Is to call at 7. Meanwhile I’m seeing availability go away.

Have you tried incognito or deleting Disney cookies? Sometimes either of those does the trick?

Got in at 5:45, through normal dining page, on safari on the phone, got all the reservations we wanted. We got Sci-Fi, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Liberty Tree Tavern, and even Garden Grill for our July 19-22 trip. Good luck to everyone still trying, and best of luck for those who start tomorrow!
We got all the same ones, for the same dates. Maybe we’ll be following each other around the restaurants!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter