Any Ideas for Transportation?

cathys

Earning My Ears
Our plans call for us to arrive at Orlando early in the am on 11/29, we plan to head straight for HRH and Universal for 2 nights, then go to the Magic on 12/1 for the 7 day cruise, returning to Orlando for a flight late that afternoon, after spending most of the day at Kennedy Space Center.

I am looking for the least expensive transportation options. Should I rent a car for the 10 days? Can I rent one for 3 days turn it in anywhere near the cruise and then re-rent one for a one day rental when we get off the ship dropping it at MCO?

A towncar sounds pretty expensive as we would need transportation from mco to HRH, HRH to DCL, DCL to KSC then KSC to mco. Cabs would probably be pretty expensive too.

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Cathy

Off Topic. There is a space shuttle launch on the eve. of the 29th at 8:05 pm. You might want to fit this into your plans-at least be somewhere where you can view it--I hear it's fantastic! We already have our launch passes-they went on sale Fri!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter