Any idea when we might see 2022 discounts?

I posted this on the Military Discount thread, but could apply here too:

I read this on another blog from someone who emailed and asked:

"I sent an email to the link you’d provided and got a call back today from a castmember with the “Executive Correspondence Team.”
She said Disney hasn’t announced ANY discounts for 2022 yet because of the Disney Dining Plan not being in effect right now. According to her, Disney isn’t going to release military discounts until the announcement of the return of the dining plan because so many military families want to add the dining plan to their package. But she has no idea when that will be."

"I sent an email to the link you’d provided and got a call back today from a castmember with the “Executive Correspondence Team.”
She said Disney hasn’t announced ANY discounts for 2022 yet because of the Disney Dining Plan not being in effect right now. According to her, Disney isn’t going to release military discounts until the announcement of the return of the dining plan because so many military families want to add the dining plan to their package. But she has no idea when that will be."

They need to hurry up and bring it back then! LOL
I'm waiting on the military discount for tickets and really any discount for the room but I need the tickets more so I can make my park pass reservations.

That's interesting. At least we know that they are working at offering some type of "normal" dining discount, and not a monetary dining credit like they offered the UK for 2022.

Sounds like someone heard something from someone who got it from someone else and then they decided to relay it to customers without even knowing for certain if it were accurate. I doubt that the dining plan has any merit on when military discounts come back.

Is the CM from the executive correspondence team a recently promoted bus driver?

I don't think CM who have contact with guest hsd advance notice about discounts.

Its possible Disney will offer discounts only on packages which include dining.

Will you go without a discount? If there is no chance you'll go with the rate you reserved cancel now
Bookings at high rates reduces Disney's motivation to discount.
We already paid for trip insurance so we haven't cancelled so we don't lose that. This is a trip we booked in 2019 and keep pushing back due to covid.

Dang, I'm not an AP, so I couldn't read the deal. I was wondering why "Aulani" was in the URL though. Oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter