Any idea when Magicband+ arrives?

I think the magicband+ got announced in the fall. It’s supposed to light up and interact with portions of the parks?

I just ordered magicbands for our trip on the 28th. Waited super late and will have to pick them up at the resort simply because I was hoping for the new interactive bands. My theory was that as soon as I placed my order, they would become available.

Seems a bit odd though. I mean, weren’t these supposed to be a part of the 50th celebration? Don’t these interact with those new statues? Why would they wait till the celebration is half way over? Did they not know the 50th was coming? I mean, they celebrated the 25th the entire year of 1996, not wait till Oct 1st. Sure, ok, COVID, but did they not plan to have these available at all for 2021? It takes time to make these, to design these... ...they were doing all this in 2019 and still couldn’t have them ready in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter