• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any hints of April Cm stuff?

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
My CMC is being a tease and won't let me know but told me I best work lots of hours. So what's up new Disney stuff?

There's no Disney stuff coming out as far as I know. But the new trimmer with the swell and wavy cut will be available as well as the next 2 paper packs, purple and olive. That's all I know for now :)
Franne

Hum maybe she was hinting of other things than. I'm quite sure the swell.wavy cutter won't cost more than 2 hrs wages.

I read on another board that if you purchase a large maker you get the small circle maker free. Its a while supplies last thing, so I don't know if all CMC's will be offering this. And I got an email from my CMC this am about a free title page kit if you purchase either the coffee house ensemble or the rose something ensemble. And if you coordinate a $500 show/class in April to May 13th you get a free wavy/swell trimmer.

HTH

Yes, the free circle punch is a great deal! Also there is a new coordinator gift that looks really nice. It has journaling boxes and papers. Very nice. The masterpiece album is also now sold as a coverset in black.

The swell and wave trimmer will sell for 24 and isn't available until May. You can get a free one if you hostess a show between April 1st and May 13th?? Consultants are only allowed to purchase one in April to show off.

I got to use the new swells and wave cutter the other day and I LOVED it! I can't wait until Friday and I can order one, I'm a CMC. Nancy

Ther is also tha black Masterpiece 12 x 12 coverset that has a leather look. That's it for April. The new coordinator gift for this quarter is also pretty cool though. (can't remeber the name, but it's a paper, mat, and journaling mat pack.)

Nancy - You may want to sign up for autoship. PM me if you want details. Then you get teh new stuff ASAP automatically.

Do you have any idea when they ship these? This is my first month with autoship and I haven't seen anything on CMC Network that it shipped yet. Also, do you think the trimmer will be in there since it really doesn't officially come out till May?
Franne

Franne - It ships on the 3rd to the last business day of the month. I bet it shows up tomorrow morning on your order status page. The ULs got them in their packages (New Product to Leaders). Ours are typically the same, except that the BEs are not in there. Somewhere I also heard that CMCs can order 1 before May. It makes me think our Autoship will be our 1. We should know tomorrow. Oh boy. I love getting new stuff!

Oh I can't wait. :Pinkbounc I wonder if it will be or if we can get away with ordering another one? :rolleyes1 :)
Franne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter