any help or tips for a newbie to Paris

tink89

DIS Veteran
We have been to Disneyland CA many many times. We were AP holders before 2020. We will be in Europe for another commitment we had and wanted to see if we could squeeze a Disneyland Paris trip since we are not sure when we will be back. It will be in July 2024 and I know the Olympics are going on but we would leave just before that starts. Not sure if that would cause any issues. We are used to dealing with crowds.

For those who have been to both CA and Paris how are crowds, wait lines, onsite perks different?
We were looking to stay on site at the Dsneyland Hotel. Is there a better option we should look at?
Do we get any perks with staying on site?
Is two days enough? Am I able to book hotel and tickets separately? I will be calling them today.
What is there to see and do around Disneyland Paris that we can do in a days worth of sight seeing?
Is it easy to go out to the city and back to the hotel? are there any shuttles or busses?

please share anything else I should know that will be different than what we are used to at Disneyland CA

I am a regular visitor to Disneyland California. I have been going every June for over 10 years. Ive been to Disneyland Paris multiple times, both as a solo and with family. My most recent trip to Disneyland Paris was with family at Halloween, during UK school holidays. You can read my trip report here
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...isneyland-paris-app-and-premier-pass.3933288/
For those who have been to both CA and Paris how are crowds, wait lines,
Crowds and wait times are about comparable to June at Disneyland California. Disneyland Paris Main Park is more open and has a bigger footprint than Disneyland California Main Park, so there isnt as much choke points. For example Peter Pan is in a bigger area and they have a bigger area for the rope barrier overflow from the main show building, so the walkway is not obstructed. Also in Fantasyland, in Disneyland Paris, they dont have the stroller parking area, they seems to be less stroller parking areas in general compared to Disneyland California.

Wait times can be checked on the App. In October it was very interesting to compare crowd patterns. For example Pirates and Phantom Manor (Haunted Mansion) had consistently low wait times, while the thrill rides had high wait times. Europeans seem more interested in the thrill rides than traditional Disney IP that Americans have grown up with.
onsite perks different?
Onsite perks are FAR better at Disneyland Paris compared to Disneyland California. There are currently 5 onsite hotels open, budget, mid price and deluxe. All have the same perks. All hotel guests get
  1. Early opening
  2. Meal plans
  3. Shopping Service
  4. Onsite Character Meet and Greet during breakfast in the hotel lobby
  5. Restaurant advance reservations from 12 months in advance
We were looking to stay on site at the Dsneyland Hotel. Is there a better option we should look at?
Disneyland Hotel is currently closed for refurb. It will be open for the summer. In my opinion it is over priced and sure, its cool to have a splurge and say you stayed there, but honestly, the other onsite hotels are better value. All the onsite hotels are walkable to Main Street USA. We stayed at Santa Fe Hotel at October. It took us about 20 minutes walk from our room to Main Street USA, which included going through bag check security.

To me Santa Fe Hotel is like staying at Candycane Inn BUT you are onsite and walking along a river in a forest area. Even my 8 year old niece had now issues with the walk. There are also free shuttle buses from each onsite hotel.

Sequoia Lodge will be closed for refurb in summer 2024. I would suggest looking at Hotel New York Art of Marvel if you want high end deluxe, Newport Bay if you want mid price or Santa Fe and Cheyenne if you want budget.
Is two days enough?
We had 2 full days plus half day arrival and half day departure. We were a party of 7, first time adults with an 8 year old child. I was tour guide / planner and because I am so familiar with Disneyland California, they did everything they wanted and a lot more than they expected to do.
Am I able to book hotel and tickets separately? I will be calling them today.
Disneyland Paris do hotel and park hopper tickets as standard. You will get a park ticket for your arrival day, departure day and all days in between. We arrived on Wednesday afternoon and left Saturday afternoon. So we had half day Wednesday, full day Thursday, full day Friday and half day Saturday.

I booked direct through Disneyland Paris website.I booked through the Irish website. You can book through any country website, you dont have to use the defualt one of the country you live in. The American version of the website has historically been more expensive, so you should check the Irish, UK and French websites.
What is there to see and do around Disneyland Paris that we can do in a days worth of sight seeing?
Not a lot really. Disneyland Paris is located about an hours train journey from central Paris. Its a purpose built part of the French countryside. People go to that area specifically just to go to Disneyland Paris.

There is a village beside Disneyland Paris called Val d 'Europe. It's mainly a residential and hotel area but it has a big shopping.
Is it easy to go out to the city and back to the hotel? are there any shuttles or busses?
If by the city you mean central Paris?? Then yes. There is a direct train from Disneyland Paris to central Paris, it take about an hour.

I am a regular visitor to Disneyland California. I have been going every June for over 10 years. Ive been to Disneyland Paris multiple times, both as a solo and with family. My most recent trip to Disneyland Paris was with family at Halloween, during UK school holidays. You can read my trip report here
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...isneyland-paris-app-and-premier-pass.3933288/

Crowds and wait times are about comparable to June at Disneyland California. Disneyland Paris Main Park is more open and has a bigger footprint than Disneyland California Main Park, so there isnt as much choke points. For example Peter Pan is in a bigger area and they have a bigger area for the rope barrier overflow from the main show building, so the walkway is not obstructed. Also in Fantasyland, in Disneyland Paris, they dont have the stroller parking area, they seems to be less stroller parking areas in general compared to Disneyland California.

Wait times can be checked on the App. In October it was very interesting to compare crowd patterns. For example Pirates and Phantom Manor (Haunted Mansion) had consistently low wait times, while the thrill rides had high wait times. Europeans seem more interested in the thrill rides than traditional Disney IP that Americans have grown up with.

Onsite perks are FAR better at Disneyland Paris compared to Disneyland California. There are currently 5 onsite hotels open, budget, mid price and deluxe. All have the same perks. All hotel guests get
  1. Early opening
  2. Meal plans
  3. Shopping Service
  4. Onsite Character Meet and Greet during breakfast in the hotel lobby
  5. Restaurant advance reservations from 12 months in advance

Disneyland Hotel is currently closed for refurb. It will be open for the summer. In my opinion it is over priced and sure, its cool to have a splurge and say you stayed there, but honestly, the other onsite hotels are better value. All the onsite hotels are walkable to Main Street USA. We stayed at Santa Fe Hotel at October. It took us about 20 minutes walk from our room to Main Street USA, which included going through bag check security.

To me Santa Fe Hotel is like staying at Candycane Inn BUT you are onsite and walking along a river in a forest area. Even my 8 year old niece had now issues with the walk. There are also free shuttle buses from each onsite hotel.

Sequoia Lodge will be closed for refurb in summer 2024. I would suggest looking at Hotel New York Art of Marvel if you want high end deluxe, Newport Bay if you want mid price or Santa Fe and Cheyenne if you want budget.

We had 2 full days plus half day arrival and half day departure. We were a party of 7, first time adults with an 8 year old child. I was tour guide / planner and because I am so familiar with Disneyland California, they did everything they wanted and a lot more than they expected to do.

Disneyland Paris do hotel and park hopper tickets as standard. You will get a park ticket for your arrival day, departure day and all days in between. We arrived on Wednesday afternoon and left Saturday afternoon. So we had half day Wednesday, full day Thursday, full day Friday and half day Saturday.

I booked direct through Disneyland Paris website.I booked through the Irish website. You can book through any country website, you dont have to use the defualt one of the country you live in. The American version of the website has historically been more expensive, so you should check the Irish, UK and French websites.

Not a lot really. Disneyland Paris is located about an hours train journey from central Paris. Its a purpose built part of the French countryside. People go to that area specifically just to go to Disneyland Paris.

There is a village beside Disneyland Paris called Val d 'Europe. It's mainly a residential and hotel area but it has a big shopping.

If by the city you mean central Paris?? Then yes. There is a direct train from Disneyland Paris to central Paris, it take about an hour.
omg thanks so much for all that info. It will be three of us only so I think two days should be fine. We usually stay on site at Disneyland Hotel back in CA. We might do Hotel New York .

An hour train ride isn't that bad, but is it hard to use or should we just stay near Disneyland?

Is there a fast pass or genie service? Should we get the meal plan? can we eat at other hotels restaurants? do we need reservations?

About the hotel: Is there a reason why you are looking at the Disneyland Hotel?

The Disneyland Hotel was overpriced before the refurb, and it will be even worse after the refurb. If you want to get your money's worth for the bells and whistles, you have to take time out of the parks to enjoy them.

If you plan to be in the park from opening to close, because you have limited time, then you are paying a very hefty fee to save 10-30 minutes per day. Yes, the hotel will be 'new', fresh coat of paint and decor, but is that worth 600-800 euro a night?

If the reason is: Because it's the deluxe hotel and we always stay deluxe... Do not underestimate how different hotels are between the US and Europe, like hotel rooms being smaller, mattrasses will be firm.

Packages or booking separately.
You can book separately if you call Disney, or use a platform like hotels.com etc. like BadPinkTink explained, via the website DLP only sells packages. It will rarily save you money to book separately, but check it. Maybe with your preferences/dates etc. it might come out cheaper.
And as BPT also stated, when you book online, change the country to a European country, the US website is always more expensive because DLP knows Americans are willing to pay more for hotel rooms.

Crowds,
it will be busy because the whole of Europe is on holiday. I personally think that the Olympics will not make that much of a difference in crowds (at least not as much as DLP thinks/hopes ;-) ). If you stay onsite, make use of EMH and go in with a plan you should be able to do a lot. I am not sure if I would want to promise you, you can do everything. Because if you want to do all the shows as well (which I think you should, DLP does shows well), it can be a squeeze.

I would personally suggest to go with a cheaper hotel room (unless you really plan to spend time in your hotel room), and use the money saved to buy Premier Access (pay per ride, do not get the package), and guaranteed seats for shows like Mickey and the Magician. It will give you a better experience than an overpriced hotel room.

Last edited:

omg thanks so much for all that info. It will be three of us only so I think two days should be fine. We usually stay on site at Disneyland Hotel back in CA. We might do Hotel New York .

An hour train ride isn't that bad, but is it hard to use or should we just stay near Disneyland?

Is there a fast pass or genie service? Should we get the meal plan? can we eat at other hotels restaurants? do we need reservations?
See my comments above about the hotel. Same goes for Hotel New York, you pay for the Marvel brand, make sure you appreciate this enough to pay for it.

Using the train is incredibly easy. However, if not staying onsite you would lose your early access, and that is very beneficial in a busy Summer.

With us it's called Premier Access. There is a pay per ride or a package. I would always pay per ride, because for some it's not necessary if you go in with a plan.

I would have a look at the prices and what you plan to budget for food. For some a meal plan is a good deal, for some it's not.

You can eat at any hotel, with every table service in the park or in the hotels it is advised to make reservations. It's Summer, it'll be busy. I would not to rule out eating in Disney Village, they do not take reservations, but it's better value for money in comparison to the park.

It's another perk when staying onsite, you can make your restaurant reservations earlier than staying off site (do not ask me the difference when reservations open is a bit of a mystery at DLP ;-) )

Last bit of advice, if you ever have to call DLP from the US: Call WDW and ask to be transferred to Paris. It'll save you money for international calls.

omg thanks so much for all that info.
You are welcome :)
It will be three of us only so I think two days should be fine.
When you say 2 days which do you mean?
1.Arrival half day
Full day
Departure half day
OR
2.Arrival half day
Departure half day
OR
3. Arrival half day
Full day
Full Day
Departure half day
We usually stay on site at Disneyland Hotel back in CA. We might do Hotel New York .
If you usually stay at Disneyland Hotel in California, then I would advise you to look at Newport Bay in Disneyland Paris.

Hotel New York to me is more comparable to Grand California Hotel, not theming wise but price and standard / opulence .
I would do a split stay, stay at Disneyland for the parks and then stay in central Paris for the tourist things. Its like in California, I stay in LA for Hollywood / Universal Studios etc and then move to Anaheim for Disneyland.

To me its not worth paying the premium price of staying onsite at Disneyland Paris and taking the train into Paris for the day.
Is there a fast pass or genie service?
Yes and no :)

There is no Genie service and the old paper fast pass system is gone. They have Premier Access which is very like Individual Attraction Lightning Lanes. I did an in depth report about Premier Access in my trip report https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...s-app-and-premier-pass.3933288/#post-65128521
Should we get the meal plan? can we eat at other hotels restaurants? do we need reservations?
I did an in depth report about the meal plans in my trip report https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...s-app-and-premier-pass.3933288/#post-65128515

About the hotel: Is there a reason why you are looking at the Disneyland Hotel?

The Disneyland Hotel was overpriced before the refurb, and it will be even worse after the refurb. If you want to get your money's worth for the bells and whistles, you have to take time out of the parks to enjoy them.

If you plan to be in the park from opening to close, because you have limited time, then you are paying a very hefty fee to save 10-30 minutes per day. Yes, the hotel will be 'new', fresh coat of paint and decor, but is that worth 600-800 euro a night?

If the reason is: Because it's the deluxe hotel and we always stay deluxe... Do not underestimate how different hotels are between the US and Europe, like hotel rooms being smaller, mattrasses will be firm.

Packages or booking separately.
You can book separately if you call Disney, or use a platform like hotels.com etc. like BadPinkTink explained, via the website DLP only sells packages. It will rarily save you money to book separately, but check it. Maybe with your preferences/dates etc. it might come out cheaper.
And as BPT also stated, when you book online, change the country to a European country, the US website is always more expensive because DLP knows Americans are willing to pay more for hotel rooms.

Crowds,
it will be busy because the whole of Europe is on holiday. I personally think that the Olympics will not make that much of a difference in crowds (at least not as much as DLP thinks/hopes ;-) ). If you stay onsite, make use of EMH and go in with a plan you should be able to do a lot. I am not sure if I would want to promise you, you can do everything. Because if you want to do all the shows as well (which I think you should, DLP does shoes well), it can be a squeeze.

I would personally suggest to go with a cheaper hotel room (unless you really plan to spend time in your hotel room), and use the money saved to buy Premier Access (pay per ride, do not get the package), and guaranteed seats for shows like Mickey and the Magician. It will give you a better experience than an overpriced hotel room.
Thank you. We usually stay at DLH in CA sometimes GCH so since it might be the only time we are at DLP we wanted to make sure it is a good stay. We prefer Disneyland Hotel theme but have not looked through the other hotels. We do not mind staying at another onsite hotel but would prefer a deluxe option. We do like going back and forth to the hotel back home but that is also because we know the park so well we re always abe to go with the flow and still do a lot. Since this will be the first time at DLP we might not be at the hotel as much as back home i guess. It is two adults and a teen. We do not need anything super disney and marvel is not our fav but we also want something similar to DLH in CA.

It seems crowds will be similar so that is ok we are used to. We go for xmas when you can't even walk down main street lol. Heat is fine too as we just went last summer to DL when it was 100 degrees lol . I am a planner and will plan this out but we also go with the flow of the day. for the most part we will plan out what we really want to do and what we would like to do if time allows.

What is the Premier access is that like genie?

Heat is fine too as we just went last summer to DL when it was 100 degrees lol
Just a note about this.

Yes the heat numbers will be comparable BUT there is one big difference - AC

Disneyland Paris does not have American style AC in the hotels or in the parks. I'm fine with June heat in Disneyland California, the AC in the hotel, the shops, the rides etc. Disneyland Paris is designed for cold weather, theres a lot more covered walkways, even rides have covered areas. The Teacups in Disneyland Paris has a beautiful roof with Chinese Lanterns.

Personally I wouldnt go to Disneyland Paris in the summer due to the heat.

You are welcome :)

When you say 2 days which do you mean?
1.Arrival half day
Full day
Departure half day
OR
2.Arrival half day
Departure half day
OR
3. Arrival half day
Full day
Full Day
Departure half day

If you usually stay at Disneyland Hotel in California, then I would advise you to look at Newport Bay in Disneyland Paris.

Hotel New York to me is more comparable to Grand California Hotel, not theming wise but price and standard / opulence .

I would do a split stay, stay at Disneyland for the parks and then stay in central Paris for the tourist things. Its like in California, I stay in LA for Hollywood / Universal Studios etc and then move to Anaheim for Disneyland.

To me its not worth paying the premium price of staying onsite at Disneyland Paris and taking the train into Paris for the day.

Yes and no :)

There is no Genie service and the old paper fast pass system is gone. They have Premier Access which is very like Individual Attraction Lightning Lanes. I did an in depth report about Premier Access in my trip report https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...s-app-and-premier-pass.3933288/#post-65128521

I did an in depth report about the meal plans in my trip report https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...s-app-and-premier-pass.3933288/#post-65128515
When i say two days i mean either option 3 more likely or option 1 but will probably be option 3.
I will look at Newport bay. We have stayed at GCH and like the proximity to the parks and the holiday in there but not much else and prefer the DLH.

I will read all your Paris trip reports. Promise.

i did think about arriving doing the following, I just know my family hates when i have them move from hotel to hotel. We have done that other places when we arrive for 2-3 days somewhere and then another 3-4 elsewhere and they would just rather drive/shuttle to the other places than move hotels.

Day 1:arrive in Paris afternoon
Day 2: full day Pari
Day3: Leave to DLP
Day 4: DLP
Day 5: Leave home

or
Day 1:arrive in Paris Afternoon
Day 2: half day Paris /leave to DLP
Day3: DLP

Or
Day 1:arrive in Paris go to DLP
Day 2: full day DLP
Day3: Explore the city or surroundings

Just a note about this.

Yes the heat numbers will be comparable BUT there is one big difference - AC

Disneyland Paris does not have American style AC in the hotels or in the parks. I'm fine with June heat in Disneyland California, the AC in the hotel, the shops, the rides etc. Disneyland Paris is designed for cold weather, theres a lot more covered walkways, even rides have covered areas. The Teacups in Disneyland Paris has a beautiful roof with Chinese Lanterns.

Personally I wouldnt go to Disneyland Paris in the summer due to the heat.
Yes i am aware of the AC issue but didn't realize that hotels also do not have ACs. This would be the only time I could see us going given that we will already be in Europe but it is something to think about it. I will talk it over with the family.

Yes i am aware of the AC issue but didn't realize that hotels also do not have ACs. This would be the only time I could see us going given that we will already be in Europe but it is something to think about it. I will talk it over with the family.
You can have a look at staying in the city, if you need A/C, I have read reports that chain hotels like Hilton, Marriott etc. have better A/C. Probably because they process more international guests than DLP does. It will remove the option to go back to the hotel during the day, but it might be more comfortable during the nights.

I wouldn't say no to a trip to DLP in the Summer, but it is something to prepare for. Doesn't help that I am from the Netherlands with very different Summers. We get 2 hot days a year and that's it.

When i say two days i mean either option 3 more likely or option 1 but will probably be option 3.
I will look at Newport bay. We have stayed at GCH and like the proximity to the parks and the holiday in there but not much else and prefer the DLH.

I will read all your Paris trip reports. Promise.

i did think about arriving doing the following, I just know my family hates when i have them move from hotel to hotel. We have done that other places when we arrive for 2-3 days somewhere and then another 3-4 elsewhere and they would just rather drive/shuttle to the other places than move hotels.

Day 1:arrive in Paris afternoon
Day 2: full day Pari
Day3: Leave to DLP

or
Day 1:arrive in Paris Afternoon
Day 2: half day Paris /leave to DLP
Day3: DLP

Or
Day 1:arrive in Paris go to DLP
Day 2: full day DLP
Day3: Explore the city or surroundings
If you’re looking for one hotel to do both DLP and Paris, stay in Paris.
The castle park can easily be done in one day, and the train ride from the city is easy and not very expensive. Paris has more to offer than an American theme park, and the hotels at DLP do not compare to the US deluxe resorts. Also, the food I’m the city is some of the best in the world. This is not true of what’s available at DLP.

If you’re looking for one hotel to do both DLP and Paris, stay in Paris.
The castle park can easily be done in one day, and the train ride from the city is easy and not very expensive. Paris has more to offer than an American theme park, and the hotels at DLP do not compare to the US deluxe resorts. Also, the food I’m the city is some of the best in the world. This is not true of what’s available at DLP.
Yes, we have thought about this also. Not sure where to stay but given that it will be summer i would think a chain hotel like a pp recommended for Ac. We mostly want to explore the shops, food, Paris life and maybe a few museums. Don't judge me but i don't care to see the Eiffel Tower or those big tourist things. We would like to see it but seeing it from a far is fine with us. I would like to see the palace of Versaille , Norte Dame ( which we can't), or any other historic places or places with a story.

We are big on Disneyland and DD15 asked if we could stop at DLP and well we are so close that we might as well.

Yes, we have thought about this also. Not sure where to stay but given that it will be summer i would think a chain hotel like a pp recommended for Ac. We mostly want to explore the shops, food, Paris life and maybe a few museums. Don't judge me but i don't care to see the Eiffel Tower or those big tourist things. We would like to see it but seeing it from a far is fine with us. I would like to see the palace of Versaille , Norte Dame ( which we can't), or any other historic places or places with a story.

We are big on Disneyland and DD15 asked if we could stop at DLP and well we are so close that we might as well.

So what you need to figure out is this a Paris trip with a taste of Disneyland OR a Disneyland trip with a taste of Paris?

Another option would be to do an onsite Disneyland Hotel package direct with Disney, to get the onsite perks and the park tickets. Then either before or after get a single night on its own from a third party site. You would still be able to go to Disney Village to shop and eat, just have no park tickets. You could then get the train into Paris to do your sight seeing.

Have only been to DLP once so I can't compete with the veteran park visitors that have commented. But I will say don't sleep on the live entertainment, it's better than anything I've seen at DLR or WDW.

Hi
I have very little experience with DLP but a lot with Paris...

Versailles is about an hour train ride from Paris, a half-day trip. Take that into consideration.

You can't enter Notre Dame right now, as you mentioned. An interesting visit is the nearby Conciergerie, the old prison where Marie Antoinette was held. It is not far from Notre Dame, and you can also viait the beautiful Sainte Chapelle, all within 5 mins walk.

I can offer many other ideas in Paris if you wish, depending on your interests.

So what you need to figure out is this a Paris trip with a taste of Disneyland OR a Disneyland trip with a taste of Paris?

Another option would be to do an onsite Disneyland Hotel package direct with Disney, to get the onsite perks and the park tickets. Then either before or after get a single night on its own from a third party site. You would still be able to go to Disney Village to shop and eat, just have no park tickets. You could then get the train into Paris to do your sight seeing.
Yes i need to figure our which one the family wants. We will DD15 with us and would like to keep her entertained. I think I was going to opt for a cheaper hotel onsite ad DLP not the DLH and just use one of the days to take the bus/train in to the city.
Hi
I have very little experience with DLP but a lot with Paris...

Versailles is about an hour train ride from Paris, a half-day trip. Take that into consideration.

You can't enter Notre Dame right now, as you mentioned. An interesting visit is the nearby Conciergerie, the old prison where Marie Antoinette was held. It is not far from Notre Dame, and you can also viait the beautiful Sainte Chapelle, all within 5 mins walk.

I can offer many other ideas in Paris if you wish, depending on your interests.
Is there anything else near Versailles that we can do? Interests are food, coffee shops, pastries, shopping, and places like Sainte Chapelle that you mentioned or with history. would love to visit the Louvre but always hear it is crazy busy. Anything that can interest our 15-year-old. Shopping is her interest lol. We do not have much time but would like to shop, eat, visit, places that we will remember and create memories. I don't mind touristy places but just prefer to see from afar.

We more than likely will be taking the bus/train from DLP to the city.

In the Louvre the wing where the Mona Lisa is, is crowded, the rest of the museum is not that bad.

At least, not bad crowdwise. It is very bad in having signs in English about the artist/artwork or a working app. (In my experience of 1.5 years ago)

All indoor places in DLP have AC, it's just not set at the crazy low temperatures that Americans are used to 😄
It's a running joke for every European visiting the US to complain about AC. And viceversa.
(Personally I like USA AC, but I'm in the minority).

2 days are just enough for DLP, but you could easily spend a month in Paris.
One possible strategy could be to do only one day in DLP, focus only on the attractions that are different from CA and buy Premier Pass to make your like a bit easier. it will be rushed for sure, but this way you'll have more time for Paris.

If you're going between DLP and the capital, the RER is the best way to get around. And since the ticketing system is integrated with all IDFM/RATP modes, you can easily transition between the RER, the Métro and the surface buses. Though the physical tickets are tiny (and you'll also get multiple for a day's ticket), so if losing them is your biggest concern, then I highly recommend using the Navigo contactless card system, which works similar to TfL's Oyster Card. Easy to top up by either using the machines or the IDFM app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter