Any good way to get from Universal to Disneyland?

ducky_love

Saving the world one tourist at a time.
I'm sorry to start a new thread but I've been searching for info for weeks. Before I book a $100+ car service is there any good way to get from universal to Disneyland? I don't want to rent a car or take public transport. I really appreciate and insight you guys have!!

Where are you staying? I searched and found some companies that have transportation from Anaheim to Universal. One says $29.99. In an air conditioned coach. Not knowing how many in your group, this could cost more than hiring a car and have time constraints.
If you are staying in a hotel they might have the info.

You can book a ticket package that comes with transport. It's basically like a day tour. The shuttle bus picks you up from your hotel and takes you to the tour depot, where you get on the next (bigger) bus that takes you to Universal. On the way back, you bypass the depot and the big bus will just drop you back at your hotel.

For us, it was a good compromise between cheap and easy, but if there's a few of you going it might not work out so cheap. There were only 2 of us. To work out how much just the transport would cost, you'd have to work out the difference between the regular ticket price and the ticket price with transport, and multiply by the number of people going.

It was a bit of mucking around in the morning with the stop at the tour depot, but we still arrived just after opening. I think we were picked up at about 8am. It was a long day, and we would have left earlier if we could. If you want more flexibility, booking a car service would really be your only answer. Depending on how many of you are going, it might not work out that much more expensive anyway.

It's just me that needs this transport. (Adding onto a business trip and meeting everyone). I just need to get from Universal to Disneyland.

Gah- hit the wrong button on that short response. (Can't edit in the app). I'm going from universal park to BWPPI as early in the day as possible. I really appreciate you help!! :)

In that case, my suggestion is not very useful :rotfl:

I would look up shuttle companies. I'm sure someone must offer a shuttle service from LA to Anaheim for a more reasonable price than $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter