Any good sites to purchase DCWV paper stacks?

mla973

DIS Veteran
In the newest issue of Creating Keepsakes, there is an advertisement for Diecuts with a View "Paper Stacks." It shows stacks in floral, black & white, spring and text versions. The website listed is www.dcwv.com. I have tried several days in a row and cannot get the website to work, either at home or work. It just shows up blank.

Any ideas on wheer else to look? Does J's sell it online? (Never looked there before). I hate to pay to have paper shipped, but these stacks looked awesome!!!

TIA for any info!

Megan

Yes, J's sells some of them, I am not sure if they carry them all. I get mine from my local J's and AC Moore.

Cyndi princess:

Thanks for the replies. Maybe I will just have to check J's website.

To Disney - I have checked that website, and they don't have the paper stacks that were in the advertisement I was looking for. I guess I will have to keep searching!

Thanks again!

Thanks!!! :Pinkbounc

I go to 2Peas all the time, but never thought to look in their shopping area! I still didn't see the black and white in 12x12, but there were some gorgeous papers. I also think there are new KI, so I'm going to check those out too.

Thanks ToDisney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter