Any good sales at the Disney Store?

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
I haven't seen any good sales posted in a while. I was hoping to put my McDonald's happy meal 20%discount coupon to good use. Someone mentioned that they would have another 75% off sale in Aug. I really cleaned up at the sale in July. So, does anyone know of any upcoming sales at TDS?

Our Disney Store in Mississauga, Ontario at the Square One Shopping Centre seems to ALWAYS have items on sale. They usually have at least two racks of 50% off items. I've bought lots of beanie babies and off season items for my kids. Even ATLANTIS items were 25% off which served well since we knew dd was to see the film, so I bought an ATLANTIS doll and hid it away until the movie. LOVE DOING LITTLE SURPRISES LIKE THAT!

Was there ordering the Snow White DVD today. Didnt see much. Atlantis stuff on sale for 25% off. Some pooh outfits and girls coats for 25-50% off and pooh desk sets, marker sets for 25% off.

Sheila

Stuff I bought in the last week.

Bear in the House stuffed animals 40% off (got a BIG Bear, Treelo, & Ojo)
All Atlantis stuff 50% off. (bought DS a T-Shirt)
Adult T-Shirts $ 9.99 (regular 14.99) I got a GRUMPY!! :D
Children T-Shirts $ 5.99 (regular 7.99) got my DS a Buzz Lightyear.

And the best part was I used my 20% discount too! Whooo Hooo! Nothing like saving as much as 70%!!! :bounce:

Was just at the local Disney Store this afternoon and they had a bunch of girls clothes for 75% off....it was the Pooh bandana looking stuff (red, white & blue) and also some tank tops that came with denim or khaki shorts....the light green Pooh stuff is finally on sale too....only 25% off though....I stocked up on lots of outfits for my girls for next summer.....not sure what was on sale for boys though....I wasn't paying attention....sorry! Oh, almost forgot....lots of girls jewelry was 50% off too.....Minnie & Pooh charm bracelets, Minnie & Ariel light up neclaces, and some other plastic princess jewelry. I did awesome with my McDonalds 20% off coupon....."Honey, look how much money I saved you!"

Got ojo and tutter from bear in the big blue house 40% off also got a mickey costume and snow white wig not on sale for halloween but used my 20% off coupon. So, I did pretty good.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter