Any good restaurants for Kids in Epcot WS?

barbnjmom

Mouseketeer
Looking for dinner recommendations for World Showcase restaurants...my boys are kinda picky (ages 9 & 4)...I originally thought Mexico would work but the menu was not great...any thoughts? How is the buffet in Germany? Thanks!

Our kids love Teppanyaki in Japan. The entertainment keeps them occupied. DD5 will try anything, including sushi. DS9 is a VERY picky eater but still likes the meat there.

Jill

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

With kids those ages..........I'd go to the biergarten.......a few years back, my niece and nephew (8 and 5 years old) had a blast there................Oompah band was great and the kids were able to get up and dance with other kids in the main area..........

the buffet is kid friendly as well.......with brats, spaetzel, weiner shnitzels...........can you tell I'm a Pollack trying to spell German food...........that would be my choice...........

We were just at the Biergarten this February with DD's 9 and 3. They loved it!! My three year old loved the music, she kept bouncing in her chair. The food was very good, my DD's are very picky and they found alot of items they liked. :)

I also heard that Le Cellier is very good for picky eaters, but I don't think there is any kind of entertainment. We are going there in four weeks, and I can't wait to try the cheese soup!!

Have a great trip.

I really think it's just going to depend on what your kids like to eat. Some kids will only eat the chicken strips from the American pavillion.. some kids where taught to think outside the box so to speak :)

Sorry no real help, but it's totally the parent's call.

I would recommend Biergarten as well. I was there in March with my DS 6 and DD 15 mths( Both very picky eaters). They both ate well and LOVED the band. They danced and sang, it was great!

At home, we get Chinese food from time to time and DD loves it. So Nine Dragons in China would be fine for her since its a lot of food that she is familiar with. We haven't eaten there for several years but we had a wonderful meal last time we did.

Steve

Never the Kids...I love to "graze" my way around World Showcase by getting Kids Meals for myself from the Counter Service Restaurants!

They are about $3.50 W/drink.

My favorite is Japan and China!

My son loved Teppanyaki in Japan when we went 2 years ago. We are going again in June and it was the only place he requested we eat at again. :Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce:

The Rose and Crown in the UK has a pretty good children's menu. My kids got pizza and a hot dog as a recall. Simple foods for kids there; no entertainment, but they really enjoyed their meal there!

I also think the biergarten and teppanyaki would be good choices.

We went to Le Cellier and Rose and Crown last week with our dd, 2.5... They were both very child friendly!

Our waiter at Le Cellier was great and DD loved hime.. She had the Hot dog kids meal... Our food was excellent and it wasn't a long wait...

We had a blast at Rose and Crown..
DD had Pizza and it was served with grapes.. We also shared the fruit and cheese plate which she loved.. Again it was very child friendly!

We tried lots of different stuff one night while walking the WS... DD really loved trying part of my beaver tail with cinnamon...

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter