• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any good rates for PBH JULY 2002?

dreamflight99

<font color=deeppink>Princess of THIS Castle!<br><
I called the PBH today, to get a feel for the rates for July of 2002. I would have booked the room...but the best rate she quoted was $229.00 for triple A,(ugh) and this was a standard room. I asked about the Entertainment book (I just received)...and she told me they were not available for that time. (Does this mean they are simply not posted this far in advance?) I asked about any other discounts...Fan Club, Loews First, etc. She couldn't give me any better rates? Should I just call again and ask another associate? I called the hotel directly. This year, I stayed in a Kids Suite for $169 per eve, and last year a Deluxe room for $139 per eve. Each stay was in July, when the hotel seems like a ghost town! I know the occupancy is low....as there was no one around. Anyone with any suggestions for a better rate--please feel free to help. Thanks...:cool:

Can you tell me "when" these resorts post them for the upcoming season, and why the Ent. Rate is unavailable? Also, have you ever heard of any "codes" or other special offers applicable to these properties? Thanks so much.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter