Any good laptop deals online?

leahjade

DIS Veteran
for Black Friday? I hate to stand in line over night at a store that only has 6 to give out. I'd rather pay a little more online - just need a basic cheapo model.

Honestly? Depends what you're looking for. There are plenty of very affordable budget model basic laptops available. Without looking up specifics at the moment, I suspect a Netbook can be had for $200 or less, and a full-scale laptop for probably $300 or less. My personal favorite online retailers are Geeks and NewEgg. (TigerDirect has a huge inventory as well, though I have had issues with them in the past, and generally won't use them anymore.)

I just saw online that Best Buy will have a Lenovo for under $200 starting at midnight Black Friday. Google Black Friday deals and you will probably find tons of them.

My favorite place to shop is Newegg; they always have great deals and excellent customer service. Two weeks ago I got my daughter a pretty decent Acer laptop for $329 shipped.

Oh and check out Cyber Monday deals instead of Black Friday :thumbsup2

We picked up a pair of Asus laptops at Best buy for 300 each in the store last weekend. They're not super fancy but they have a dvd player and windows 8. It seems like places were trying to get rid of their windows 7 stuff too, so if you have some time to just hit the store, it might be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter