any good deals on the Q & C besides Beaches & Cream

eljojo

Mouseketeer
I was going to order some vouchers off ebay but was wondering of some other ideas where to use them. Most of the don't seem like a good value except Beaches & Cream, and we like to try different restaurants on vacation, not eat at the same place every day. I've read of the Pepper Market, but how would we get there from the Epcot area and how long would it take us?

The Tangerine Cafe in Morroco is a good value and the restaurant listed in Japan. Both places give you a combo plate and then allow you to order an additional side dish. It is enough for 2 people to eat.

To get to Pepper Market from Epcot just hop on the bus to Coronado Springs and get off at the main building...don't know how long you have to wait for the bus, but it is only a 5 minute ride from Epcot once the bus leaves....it is a great value.

We also like the Sandtrap over at the Bonnet Creek Golf Club...very quiet and laid back. Excellent food, great value with vouchers. Not accessible unless you have a car though.

I get our vouchers through Hotwire and they are $11.50, would not pay more than that on ebay...you can join Hotwire for free for 30 days, order all the vouchers you want and then cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter