Any "Game of Thrones" fans... want to share what you think the end game will be? Update 1/20

I hope the Hound and Tormund live.

I think almost everyone is going to die.

For me I think that the Hound will make it and Tormund won't... If he does make it and Jammie L.. doesn't make it... he will be after Brienne for sure...

Another thought... what about Bronn... Do you think that he will meet Jamie and head out with him to Winterfell.... I can't see him staying and hanging out with the Mad Queen....

Whatever happens can't/shouldn't be a big middle finger to the fans. So many authors and writers seem to forget their loyal and invested audience when writing. Not that every character should have a satisfying or happy ending, but the ending should be satisfying to the audience that put the time in and made your dang show a success.

OP here

I agree, and with that said so far the Game of Thrones has not had any happy endings... there have been some moment of happiness the Stark kids being re-united, Ramsy getting what he so deserved... so maybe we will at least get some happy endings for the beloved characters...maybe with the other spin off shows in the works, they might give us some of the happy ending, or at least a ending that is like you said satisfying to the audience, and doesn't leave us with ...what the heck was that about... and a bad taste in everyone's mouth...they are going to want everyone that fell in love with Game of Thrones to continue that loyalty with the spin offs..

Interesting thought about Gendry. I had never considered it. I stopped reading GoT theories because I was worried about spoilers - I probably won’t be back, ha!

I hope that Jon sits the throne. Unfortunately I think this is a story about the demise of the Targaryans.
Do you mean Lannisters? If you're interested, GRRM's newest book, Blood and Fire, is all about the history of the Targaryens on the throne of Westeros from Aegon the Conqueror onwards.

Do you mean Lannisters? If you're interested, GRRM's newest book, Blood and Fire, is all about the history of the Targaryens on the throne of Westeros from Aegon the Conqueror onwards.

No, I meant the Targaryans (sic). I’ve read all the books except Blood and Fire. I’ve sort of given up on GRRM ever finishing the series, but I don’t see the Targaryans in power at the end of it all. A Stark (hopefully Sansa) will always hold a seat in the North.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter